Probationary Officers Test Aspirants [Feb 2010 Onwards]

After the legendary run of earlier Probationary Officers thread, we need to have a new thread for this season. Please have all the discussions related to PO exams on this thread. Wish you all best of luck. Cheers, Rohit

Welcome Friends,

We got new place to discuss...........And I will always remember my old thread........

Best Of Luck !!

hey ravikant pls tell me the inhand salary of a po in central bank of india....

riya22 Says
hey ravikant pls tell me the inhand salary of a po in central bank of india....

Basic is 10K......So finally in hand you will get 16k-17k ..............

@ RAVIKANT
why the salary in banking sector is too less....will it increase in future...i m working in a s/w firm with around 20000 pm.is it a right decision to leave the current job and join bank as i m finally selected as a po

@ RAVIKANT
why the salary in banking sector is too less....will it increase in future...i m working in a s/w firm with around 20000 pm.is it a right decision to leave the current job and join bank as i m finally selected as a po

haa haa.. Me SE for 3yrs getting 25K+ but does money matters ?
I am going for job security............

Choose your priority in life first..... 😃 also we should have PM chat when we pointing to single person in the forum.

So pls PM when you ask question which is not useful for this forum.

@kanikaz....reply to ur post in the previous PO thread

well there no harm in trying.....since u are aware that competition is towards the higher side...and indeed u are competing with engg and other ppl...bt it takes just one shot to strike gold....
so why feel disheartened and down....
me myself an engg and I dont c any advantage in PO papers...reason being that quant and reasoning section(suppose to be an engg's strength) is nt that difficult....anyone with decent speed can attempt a decent number of questions...and engg are nt so much familair with GK...me myself hd nightmares preparing for this section.....I personally feel a commerce grad is better in terms of preparation...coz he/she has studied eco as a subject whch will always be handy.....any day
u have decent acads..better than me...heheheh
and deep down inside u know that a clerk in high court is not the place for u to be in....so I guess this motivation is enuf for u to strive and compete on a good stage.....
and lastly ur decision for nt opting for MAT colleges is correct.....
the recession and global slowdown has effectd these as well.....so unless u are frm a reputed college no one will recognise u neither u will get good package...(my personal opinion)
so aap galat kahan ho...mujhe toh yeh samajh nahi aaya....just a matter of time...kuch na kuch toh niklega hi....

@kanikaz....reply to ur post in the previous PO thread

well there no harm in trying.....since u are aware that competition is towards the higher side...and indeed u are competing with engg and other ppl...bt it takes just one shot to strike gold....
so why feel disheartened and down....
me myself an engg and I dont c any advantage in PO papers...reason being that quant and reasoning section(suppose to be an engg's strength) is nt that difficult....anyone with decent speed can attempt a decent number of questions...and engg are nt so much familair with GK...me myself hd nightmares preparing for this section.....I personally feel a commerce grad is better in terms of preparation...coz he/she has studied eco as a subject whch will always be handy.....any day
u have decent acads..better than me...heheheh
and deep down inside u know that a clerk in high court is not the place for u to be in....so I guess this motivation is enuf for u to strive and compete on a good stage.....
and lastly ur decision for nt opting for MAT colleges is correct.....
the recession and global slowdown has effectd these as well.....so unless u are frm a reputed college no one will recognise u neither u will get good package...(my personal opinion)
so aap galat kahan ho...mujhe toh yeh samajh nahi aaya....just a matter of time...kuch na kuch toh niklega hi....

@Kanikaz
just to add.....

You have cleared written, so why r u worrying abt Qualifications and all. In interview just be confident, whatever u have, be confident abt it. And believe me , these interviewrs also want that. They want enthusiastic people, not gloomy faces. This is PO job, not rocket science. Go for it with full prep.

Best Of Luck.

hey all please help me in this new thread...

Does any one got SBI ASSOCIATE bank PO admit card?
Does SBI upload the ADMIT CARD on the site, please reply.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Plz help .Can someone who got Allahabad bank admit card take a little pain and shortly describe the main & important points + some descriptive sample questions which are in the booklet ? I didnt got the admit card and taking printout online.

Hey Puys
I just wanted to know how much stipend does one get during the training period.....of ICICI Bank and where is the training held.

Hey Puys
I just wanted to know how much stipend does one get during the training period.....of ICICI Bank and where is the training held.

2500 for 9 months and the training is in b'lore....

hey guys ..
what should be d format of letter in allhbd bank po.....just a genral outline would do...
i mean whr to write my address n d person to whom we r sending d leter.... ???
thnx...i believe some of fellow puys might be having doubt too..............

2500 for 9 months and the training is in b'lore

hi... do you have any idea about the questionaire part.. do we need to complete it prior to the G.D & P.I day..
2500 for 9 months and the training is in b'lore

hi... do you have any idea about the questionaire part.. do we need to complete it prior to the G.D & P.I day..

Yes it will be attached to ur mail if u have cleared the apt test...just follow the instructions and complete it...It is better if u complete it before the GD/PI day...

@Kanikaz

Hey Your are downhearted for no reasons. For being a PO eligibility is of graduation not of any sort of professional qualification or engineer. Me being a Engineer by the way would say that in PI we are grilled on one & only question most of the time which is "Why banking after engineering".
In PSU whether it is a bank or company what matters is your composite score of written, GD and PI. Mostly engineering graduates aren't good in calculations as in our college/university exams calculators are allowed which makes us weak in calculations part. In PI the board never gives preference to any qualification unless it is stated in their notification like "Candidates with DBF will be preferred or DOEACC will be preferred". So give vent to your frivolous worries. In PI they will test your knowledge and check how much you have learned from your graduation be it any subject. Respect your qualification; It's not above or beneath any other qualification. Be confident; Always be calm and relaxed. In GD-PI don't speak hastily. There is nothing to get nervous about. Keep preparing....Never lose your hope.

All the best.

hello puys allahabad po has 75 gk questions i am doing the last 7 months of Pd is anything needed more since i have heard they give static GK too?

hi there i have no idea as how does po exams goes :shocked: but ur message seems to inquire of "how a letter format be for Allahabad PO exam?" :oops: So i want to know that the std format we learned wont be good enough and does it changes as per every bank

hey all please help me in this new thread...

Does any one got SBI ASSOCIATE bank PO admit card?
Does SBI upload the ADMIT CARD on the site, please reply.

Thanks a lot in advance.

U will get ur admit card before the exam so don't worry still 15+ days r left for the exam.
hey guys ..
what should be d format of letter in allhbd bank po.....just a genral outline would do...
i mean whr to write my address n d person to whom we r sending d leter.... ???
thnx...i believe some of fellow puys might be having doubt too..............

ncert letter format...
http://www.ncert.nic.in/book_publishing/CLASS%2011/hornbill/w5.pdf
hope this helps...:-P