Princeton Review Test-4... in Strange problem

Hi, Due to some unavoidable circumstances, I attempted the two sections of the PR Test-4 separately(as in I had to restart the test for verbal section). :: ??: I scored 440 in quant and 300 in verbal… Now to calculate the total score, ca…

Hi,
Due to some unavoidable circumstances, I attempted the two sections of the PR Test-4 separately(as in I had to restart the test for verbal section). ??:
I scored 440 in quant and 300 in verbal...
Now to calculate the total score, can I add the two figures or thinking that is stupid....
If yes, a score of 740 in PR test-4, how is it? What are the average scores in PR tests... :

Thanks in advance!!!
-Amit

Hi,
Due to some unavoidable circumstances, I attempted the two sections of the PR Test-4 separately(as in I had to restart the test for verbal section). ??:
I scored 440 in quant and 300 in verbal...
Now to calculate the total score, can I add the two figures or thinking that is stupid....
If yes, a score of 740 in PR test-4, how is it? What are the average scores in PR tests... :

Thanks in advance!!!
-Amit

why dont you look at sectional scores and then use them to get your composite score. for example according to PR a 42V and 51Q translates to 740 total. i have given just one and thats my score, cant say about average

you can add a score of 30-50 to ur princeton score to get an estimate of ur real GMAT score 😃

Hi Amit...
Which batch of NSIT are you from...
I am from DCE..
Where r u currently working?

Cheers,
aD

@amit

check ur PM inbox