Princeton Review GMAT Coaching Gurgaon

I am thinking to join the Princeton Review coaching center sector-14 guragon for GMAT preparation. Please let me know this coaching center feedback. Investing money for preparation in this institute is worth or not?

I am thinking to join the Princeton Review coaching center sector-14 guragon for GMAT preparation.

Please let me know this coaching center feedback. Investing money for preparation in this institute is worth or not?

I am not sure about the faculty and other things but the biggest problem with The princeton review is that their below average course material. If you go through any PR book for the GMAT, you will realize what segment of students they are made for. I have heard that in the classroom also , one is taught more tricks that hardcore concepts.

Is there anyone who have previously join Princeton Review coaching ? Please share your experience!

hey i hv taken clses @ ggn cntr of princeton review..
got a score f 720.
verbl lackd a bit..
i ws lucky to hv one f the best faculties available..
however that ws 5 months back in dec 2011

now a days i cant find good reviews as i referd a few of my frds der..

i ws surprised to know that counsellor claimed an 8 years xperienced faculty but the faculty gave wrong answers in class. not only dat, she went outside the class for 30mins, wasting the precious time for nothing..
latr my frd figerd out aftr putting some time with the faculty that she was an ielts trainer who ws forced to take gmat by the cntr.. and she was herself not interested in taking the batch.. Reena or Reenu. I think...

The young teachers are actually betr, i would say.. my faculty might be 25-26 but he was damm clr.. may it be tricks or concepts!! Thank you sir..

as far as princeton material is concernd.. its good till you score 650.. aftr dat faculty will give you handouts and links to a few online tests.. dats good enough..

anybody who wants to join.. i would say, go ahead 😃 but make sure you don't judge a faculty by age

all the best!!:)

@friendlyfire

I am not sure about the faculty and other things but the biggest problem with The princeton review is that their below average course material. If you go through any PR book for the GMAT, you will realize what segment of students they are made for. I have heard that in the classroom also , one is taught more tricks that hardcore concepts.

the material of princeton is really bad. and all good faculties are disappeared from princeton now... u can only find sales representatives there... I joined veritas one on one program because i am looking for a score of more than 750. thankfully all my mock tests as well as gmat prep scores are above 750.. I couldnt take a lot of advantage of the 12 different books provided by veritas prep to me since i had already prepared once and had taken gmat as well.. but i would like to recomend veritas to all for their material. i was so loaded with the material that i could really feel the gmat:)

hi
all the good trainers from princeton review are gone.. princeton review is only making money now, not teaching.... i wont recommend princeton to anyone.. the best way to study is.. get good books, good tests and online videos and study every night for three hours..

I would strongly advise everyone not to go for for Princeton review Gurgaon . I am not sure how good are the other test centres , However my personal experience has been that princeton review is more now about money making then anything else . There not even a single consular so you would find your teachers being out of the class majority of the time to get new registrations . It seems like they have a sales target as well . The whole hustle bustle in the centre is about getting more and more students each day to be registered . You would find yourself having all their attention before you confirm your registration however after you do so and start with your classes , the same people will not even answer the phone . There is no personal involvement of teachers in students to focus on individual weak areas ( probably because of the increasing number ) which i heard was there at some point of time . The faculty is well good though but if only they were more dedicated to the classroom and students than getting new registrations !  Content of books is Average in comparison with other books , Princeton CATs well one can go to gmatclub and see their review to get a good picture . I would suggest self study with probably manhattan book set which would cost less and be more productive ! 

About Average:

Pros:

1. Great Lab

2. Helpful Staff

Cons:

1. Not so great Teachers

2. Not so great Course Materials

3. Not a lot of personal attention

Focus seems to be on enrolling more students & money. Again I can be wrong.

I strictly advice not to join The Princeton Review. They are running a scam, and your score will never increase. The teachers and mangement wont help you much either. Their prime motive seems to cram as many students as possible without even working with them on their problems. Staff & lab seems ok though.

Hi Guys:

I have created a group for post-GMAT preparations for Kolkata-ites. Join the group to discuss all your GMAT related queries as well as Essay and PI based discussions. 

Looking forward to your contribution.

https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/gmat-kolkata-2017-18-aspirants-46125818