Pressure killing me

Hi, I am taking GMAT day after tomorrow. I think the exam pressure is driving me nuts. I am feeling a bit exhausted. I have been preparing for GMAT for the past five months, but it has been the last 15 days that I have given everything. I fee…

Hi,
I am taking GMAT day after tomorrow. I think the exam pressure is driving me nuts. I am feeling a bit exhausted.
I have been preparing for GMAT for the past five months, but it has been the last 15 days that I have given everything. I feel my preparation is decent as I have done a fair bit of work on every section that GMAT tests. But, somehow I am not feeling confident enough. I still have 24 hrs left for the exam and any advice on how I can utilize them is more than welcome.
Let me posts some of my scores.
* I Started with PowerPrep (the old software). Got:
a) 750 in the first.
b) 730 in the second.
* Moved on to GMATPrep. The first one was a shocker. I managed only 700 on it and realized I need to work more on strategies so started taking KAPLAN.
* Following are my KAPLAN scores:
a) KAP1- 620
b) KAP2- 630
c) KAP3- 590
d) KAP4- 570
The last two have taken me down. I took the fourth one some 4 days back and for the following 2 days did not feel like taking any more.
Yesterday I gathered some courage and took the second GMATPrep, scored 730 on it. But I am not feeling anything good about it.

Man u r overworked out...really!! chill relax..take the exam like just another day n u c it will bear fruit...ur prep is good u just need to keep ur cool...best things is to spend bit time away from books ..do bit meditation n exercise it will calm down ur anxiety..talk to ur parents n frens.( only those whom company u enjoy n wont bother with this stuff)..

when ur at break dont think anythng related to this...but yeah do take some quick tests

for any online material u can use my link
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/links-u-can-use-25022383

Hope for the best dear..ALL THE BEST..GOD BLESS U!

Hi,
I am taking GMAT day after tomorrow. I think the exam pressure is driving me nuts. I am feeling a bit exhausted.
I have been preparing for GMAT for the past five months, but it has been the last 15 days that I have given everything. I feel my preparation is decent as I have done a fair bit of work on every section that GMAT tests. But, somehow I am not feeling confident enough. I still have 24 hrs left for the exam and any advice on how I can utilize them is more than welcome.
a) 750 in the first.
b) 730 in the second.
* Moved on to GMATPrep. The first one was a shocker. I managed only 700 on it and realized I need to work more on strategies so started taking KAPLAN.
* Following are my KAPLAN scores:
a) KAP1- 620
b) KAP2- 630
c) KAP3- 590
d) KAP4- 570
The last two have taken me down. I took the fourth one some 4 days back and for the following 2 days did not feel like taking any more.
Yesterday I gathered some courage and took the second GMATPrep, scored 730 on it. But I am not feeling anything good about it.

Chill man!! with one day to go for GMAT, I would suggest you stop preparing now. You have done whatever you could, now give the actual GMAT your best shot. Don't remember your poor scores while taking the exam. Keep a cool mind and utilize the breaks well to relax. Read my gmat experience (link in my signature). I am sure you will feel better. Good Luck
Hi,
a) 750 in the first.
b) 730 in the second.

Buddy,

Stop studying and try to relax by spending sometime with your family,friends or by watching a movie.At this rate ,you will face a burn out.

Stop taking so much pressure. I know you really want a good score but just thinking about the score , day and night wont help.

Remember, practice tests should motivate you and not demoralise you.

All the best. Go , get it .

relax ....... Dont think too much about the score. You have touched 700 mark on GMATPrep already ..... so first thing you should know: "YOU CAN DO IT".

Going further: Kaplan tests are usually killers, so dont worry much about bad scores in them. And dont think too much about the scores while you are taking tests.

I am sure you can beat it! All the best