Preparation material for IBPS SO Marketing

Hello Friends,

As the notification are out and many of us would be finding a right way to study,many would be working and will note get time to join classes. SO can we come with the best material to study and clear the exam. Your contributions will be valuables and may help aspirants. Thanks In advance.

Request to submit the study materials, so that all can be benefited.

kindly donate the material & thanks in advance.

hello  please help for prepare so paper

is there any GK section in SO exam? i have applied for Marketing officer. In advertisement it says 4 sections- eng, reasoning, quants and specialization .. but somewhere I read there will be GK also. please clarify

Is it necessary to get mentioned Marketing in our degree certificate? If not mentioned, what has to be done? Pls clarify friends.

IHi all,
I am pgdm from one of the IIMs. my degree Only says General Management. IIMs don't mention any specialization on degree certificate. It will not give me any written letter mentioning my specialization.

Can I be eligible for this job? will this make me disqualified at any verification stage?

please do share your opinion.

Thanks in advance!
Archana

Where is the material ?

Hii ..My clg offers Dual specialization but in my marksheet(or Degree) no where it is mention ... what is to b done in advance to avoid problem at centre  plz help..

Is there any1 already faced MO interview ? Plz share experience ...

Hiii, any1 appeared for inerview ?? Plz share exp 

IS it true that ibps dnt consider subjects mention in marksheet as specializations proof. . And they r not allowing  candidate if specializations not mention specifically either in marksheet or certificate or a written declaration from col as proof.. plese reply anyone who gave interview 2day

TO those who worried abt rejection due to not having specializations proof. . Please dnt wory and get ready for ur interview because subjects mention on marksheet is sufficient to prove the specialization

Hi Quick suggestion!

which coaching to join in delhi?For SSC and Bank exams preparing together

1. Career launcher , cp , new delhi

2 Career Power , karol bagh , new delhi

thank you so much!!

Interview Date: 17/3/2015 (Marketing Officer )

Venue: Dena Laxmi Bhavan  😡 

Time 1:00 Panel :1  😡 

And to my surprise there were like 9 members in room .They were only interested in history and geography and about my surroundings.  Not a single Question on Marketing 😡                           Some of the questions were - "Why some section of people were opposed to the unveiling of Shivajee's statue in Surat " "How many times Shivajee looted Surat ?"  "Who was our 1st & 4th PM?" And "Do you know any other PM from State of GUJ?" "Which are nearby sugar factories to your locality?" "What is so special about your town?"                                                                                                   I was like WTF ..I did answered all of these but when the panel was asking such silly questions to most of the MO aspirants  ..Banks like these should never be allowed to conduct interviews in this manner.

please provide so marketing important topics to cover and materials also

Hi,

Puys.. i have cleared RRB scale II marketing written exam Need help of all of you in preparation for RRB scale II marketing interview.

Your valuable contribution will be heartily appreciated

What was the cutoff in written and overall for IBPS Marketing officer last year..heard that it was 114..if the level of quant n reasoning is same as ibps po..isn't it a bit high?

Hi Puys. Can sosomebody shed some light on the job profile of ibps marketing so.

Hi puys let's start preparing for ibps MO, as we all know exam will be in Feb

A GOOD START IS HALF DONE