Preparation for Christ GD, PI and MicroPresentation

Hey FellasI am staring this thread so as to help all those people aiming Christ University. People having experience of facing Christ’s rounds are welcomed to share their experiences and guidelines for us. Thank you

Hey Fellas

I am staring this thread so as to help all those people aiming Christ University. People having experience of facing Christ's rounds are welcomed to share their experiences and guidelines for us.
Thank you

hey puys..

what are the micropresentation topics for the year 2013 admissions ?

i have got a composite score of 632 , i know its not that great score and there are people with hell lot of impressive scores but does this score really matter in gd/pi rounds ?

@bitrizam even m thinking abt de same.... my composite s just 644... will I stand a chance or should I apply for Feb MAT???

I HAV A SCORE OF 666.50. 87.87 PERCENTILEEVEN I THINK D SAME... ANF WAT THE HELL I HAV NOT RECEIVD D E ADMIT CARD .WAT SHOULD I DO NOWWW??????? PLZZZZZZZ REPLY SUM ONE...............................WAT SHOULD I DOO
....WAT 2 DO MAN HELP SUM ONEEE

why s this group inactive...???

Can you please tell does christ gd pi is held only in bangalore or some other cities too?

hey can some one put d link for micro presentation topics..cant find it

@akhilsha said:
Can you please tell does christ gd pi is held only in bangalore or some other cities too?
only at bglr... main campus...

@Nabeel.ahamed said:
hey can some one put d link for micro presentation topics..cant find it
its in christ website only...
http://www.christuniversity.in/Institute%20of%20Management%20%28MBA%29/progpages.php?division=Deanery%20of%20Commerce%20and%20Management&dept;=21&progid;=30&sid;=2043#rl

puys... y is this thread inactive...
it can be really useful if we discuss here...
regardin our mp,gd and pi...
@Abhinavcalcutta @biriyani_lover @M_for_MBA

@harsh811 I will be applying for the 2nd session mate but nevertheless, I want to be a part of the discussion We should share our thoughts on the micro topics . Baki sab kahan ho bhailog?
@harsh811 said:
puys... y is this thread inactive...it can be really useful if we discuss here...regardin our mp,gd and pi...@Abhinavcalcutta@biriyani_lover@M_for_MBA
nevr knew about this thread....thanx for tagging me 😃
@M_for_MBA said:
@harsh811 I will be applying for the 2nd session mate but nevertheless, I want to be a part of the discussion We should share our thoughts on the micro topics . Baki sab kahan ho bhailog?
u were supposed to apply in the first session na??? i guess u have posted the application as well....hai na? so what happened ?

guys lets discuss the topic "Five evils of inflation in India" ...... i am stuck with that 😛

@biriyani_lover Bhai, I was not sure whether to apply to christ or not. First session mein apply kerna matlab my chances will be restricted only to christ (as 1st sem fees needs to be paid by 31st Jan) So,won't be applying for the first session. I have a few other colleges to look at in the last week of feb. Will try for them. If I get through them, tab toh manaenge. If not, toh christ mein apply karunga for the second session. I know its a gamble,but kya kare
@M_for_MBA said:
@biriyani_lover Bhai, I was not sure whether to apply to christ or not. First session mein apply kerna matlab my chances will be restricted only to christ (as 1st sem fees needs to be paid by 31st Jan) So,won't be applying for the first session. I have a few other colleges to look at in the last week of feb. Will try for them. If I get through them, tab toh manaenge. If not, toh christ mein apply karunga for the second session. I know its a gamble,but kya kare
its not a gamble dude...its a good decision .... u will always have the second session in hand.... christ is good, but paying the entire 1st years fee within 7 days .... not acceptable and really troublesome for a lot of people including me btw, i guess u took this decision after sending ur application to christ hai na????? or u have ??
@biriyani_lover said:
its not a gamble dude...its a good decision .... u will always have the second session in hand.... christ is good, but paying the entire 1st years fee within 7 days .... not acceptable and really troublesome for a lot of people including me btw, i guess u took this decision after sending ur application to christ hai na????? or u have not sent
Naa..I didn't send my application. I was planning to, but just at the last moment..nai bheja.
@M_for_MBA so which colleges are u applying to ?

check ur inbox..lets not spam this thread