prefered Coaching institiute in mumbai

plz help me to choose the best coaching institute fot CAT 2013…in MUMBAI currently thnkng for T.I.M.E. MALAD west. thnxs in advance

plz help me to choose the best coaching institute fot CAT 2013...in MUMBAI
currently thnkng for T.I.M.E. MALAD west.

thnxs in advance

If u r fresher then go for TIME ,CL or IMS, location doesnt matter i think in these type of coaching bcoz evry gud faculties used to visit every centres of their respective institute.

other wise u can try for BYJU classes , he is really gud

If i have to choose btween any TIME or

IMS..center....dn which 1 wud that be...

Doesnt matter,I have heard IMS has very good verbal and TIME have good quant and a moderate verbal in addition to they have very good material.

Competionwise TIME is gud, bcoz crowd is more at TIME. but u prefer that will save ur time w.r.t travelling.

Choice is upto u, if u r really weak in verbal thn go to IMS, if u r ok with verbal thn go to TIME.

Doesnt matter,I have heard IMS has very good verbal and TIME have good quant and a moderate verbal in addition to they have very good material.

Competionwise TIME is gud, bcoz crowd is more at TIME. but u prefer that will save ur time w.r.t travelling.

Choice is upto u, if u r really weak in verbal thn go to IMS, if u r ok with verbal thn go to TIME.

thnxs @chaitanya1

HI Guys

I want to join a coaching classe in Mumbai
My preferred location would be ANdheri and borivalli
Does anyone have idea about TIME and Career Launcher in borivalli?
Which one should I join CL or TIME?
Please comment.

hi, need gdpi coaching, please suggest a good coaching institute close to dadar preferably.