PRE MBA Managerial JOB

Hi Puys, I am a 2012 ECE Engineering Passout. From what I gather after going through numerous posts from people with Work-Ex is that most are from the IT industry. I am working at Mahindra & Mahindra Auto Sector as an Executive Assistant to t…

Hi Puys,

I am a 2012 ECE Engineering Passout. From what I gather after going through numerous posts from people with Work-Ex is that most are from the IT industry. I am working at Mahindra & Mahindra Auto Sector as an Executive Assistant to the Vice President, Global Product Development Head. I have a bird's eye view of the entire organization's working and often involved in Strategic work related to the organization. I mostly work with senior management in my organization and thus have excellent mentors to guide me.

I have worked on business streamlining projects as well as a Project Manager Profile for a very major project in the past 8 months. I will have near about 2 years of experience in technical as well as managerial projects before classes begin for CAT 2013.

The query I had is whether my profile makes a difference as compared to most other people from IT, as the adcoms now place a great deal of importance on creating a diverse class.
Seniors and my fellow peers please help!