Practice GMAT test scores

Aloha Scheduled GMAT on Sep 14… will start the rigmarole of practice tests soon. It wud be helpful if ppl who have taken these tests, can post their test scores along with the actual GMAT score here. Wud give an indcation of: 1. Which…

Aloha

Scheduled GMAT on Sep 14... will start the rigmarole of practice tests soon. It wud be helpful if ppl who have taken these tests, can post their test scores along with the actual GMAT score here. Wud give an indcation of:

1. Which tests r closest 2 'THE ONE'
2. How much improvement is possibe...ala Be4 n After.
3. Which tests can be skipped if time is a constraint.
4. etc. etc

In anticipation
Che

hey,

for practice test and how best to prepare, chk out iceman and flyingkolors posts on these threads:

http://www.pagalguy.com/cat/viewtopic.php?t=1279
http://www.pagalguy.com/cat/viewtopic.php?t=2808&postdays;=0&postorder;=asc&start;=40

Uday

Hello ppl

Looks like i will only have 2 do the honours as no one else seems to have given practice tests be4 GMAT :!: :!: :!:

neway i sartred preparations about two weeks back from princeton review, later moved to the Kaplan Gmat. Just read the basics. Last week gave powerprep 1 and gave powerpep 2 this weekend

PP 1 690 37(V) 48(M)
PP 2 760 44(V) 49(M)

This is surprising cos i did not do any preparation after my first test but the score seems to have dramatically increased...does this usually happen?? Is the 2nd test easier compared to the first??

Also general opinion is that ur actual GMAT scores r usually in the same range as ur PP scores...but my PP scores r varying to such a gr8 degree..dunno whether 2 be 😃 or 😞

neway lets hope 4 the best...4 kaplans n 4 princetons to go also 2 online tests (dont think will have time 2 give all of them)

until then
aloha

heya.........

r the foll books enuf--------------

ETS
Arcos
Princeton
Kaplan-------------

took the PP1 & kaplan diagnostic during the weekend... startling revelations...
got 690 in PP1 & 640 in kaplan...
Before the test i was not at all confident abt my performance in SC but to my astonishment, In both the tests i cud not perform upto the mark in RC & CR whereas i did pretty well in SC.... Also, i'm not able to complete the test in verbal section in due time... in both the tests i could complete only 35-36 Qs before the time ran out...

seems i have worked a lot on SC & now need to work on CR & RC for-a-while...

2 weeks to go... lets c how it goes..

you folks have got great scores . i just took a kaplan gmat diagnostic test and got a disappointing 590 . I outperformed in maths ( just 2 to 3 wrongs ) but i got screwed in the reading comprehension.hpowever i gave it without any preps and i have an old cd ( year 2000 ). what chances do i have in cracking the gmat ? can anybody help please ?