practical knowledge along with theory

Where can I get practical knowledge along with theory?

Where can I get practical knowledge along with theory?

My daughter participated in technical robotic event, Robofest 14 in GLA university, Mathura. It was a great event for them and she was very excited to be the part of it. More than 10 colleges participated in it. The winning amount was Rs15000 along with participation certificate. students made robots themselves without any help from the adult coaches which was really great for their practical knowledge.

Practical knowledge along with the theory is much needed for the development of the students. Just having the theoritical knowledge and no practical experience is of no use. SRM University is the one which looks for the complete development of the students studing over there. In association with SRM University, IEEE students chapter, Infosys Technologies Limited, The Department of Information Technology of Faculty of Science and Humanities, is organizing a one day workshop on Android application development on 11th of march, 2014. This workshop aims to cover topics like user interface in mobile apps, building and deploying a simple android apps. The registration fee for the workshop is Rs 200 and students from any branch can attend this. This is a good initiative by this university to enhance the practical knowledge of the students.

Practical knowledge along with the theory is much needed for the development of the students. Just having the theoritical knowledge and no practical experience is of no use. SRM University is the one which looks for the complete development of the students studing over there. In association with SRM University, IEEE students chapter, Infosys Technologies Limited, The Department of Information Technology of Faculty of Science and Humanities, is organizing a one day workshop on Android application development on 11th of march, 2014. This workshop aims to cover topics like user interface in mobile apps, building and deploying a simple android apps. The registration fee for the workshop is Rs 200 and students from any branch can attend this. This is a good initiative by this university to enhance the practical knowledge of the students.

As we know that workshops and guest lecture are important in students life which enhances their ability to work and build their career. My sister is studying Nephrology from SRM University and she was excited when she came to know that her university is conducting a guest lecture on Aging and the Kidney on March 13, 2014 to celebrate World Kidney day. Prof. V. Balaraman, Professor of Nephrology, Kilpauk Medical College and Hospital would be the chief guest. I think this is a good initiative by the college which will definitely help the students in their studies.