Ppl not joining MDI/Waitlisted @ MDI

Hi Puys… Now tht all the IIM results and all other results are out…ppl wld b in a position 2 know which B school r they going to… So guys who have made it to MDI final list … and r not planning to take it for sure… pls post h…

Hi Puys...

Now tht all the IIM results and all other results are out....ppl wld b in a position 2 know which B school r they going to...

So guys who have made it to MDI final list ... and r not planning to take it for sure.... pls post here

Mods, i know tht there is already a thread on MDI... but there is none for a WL... now tht all results r cleared,we can have a clearer idea.... also there r many threads on WL for IIMs seperately... so i think one for MDI is justified... pls let it continue

Cheers

another one to bite the dust

better PM the mods to create a poll on the MDI thread if one is already not existing..

another one to bite the dust

better PM the mods to create a poll on the MDI thread if one is already not existing..

I dont think there is any other thread existing on WL @ MDI...

so mods pls let it continue... as it is very imp to ppl like us who r WL @ MDI and who have 2 pay the fees (abt 1 lac) in other institutes.... it will give us an idea of how realistic our chances r there 2 convert MDI

Cheers

HI FRNS,

PLEASE POST YOUR STATUS AT THIS ... FOR mdi

mine is 188 waiting.....

why dont u start the poll , that would be better

any ways converts BCLI, MDI .....

going to joka......yohoooooooooooo!!!!!!!(it not yahoo 😃 by the way)

(by the way just wondering why did fms showed me the door , I guess i had aced the paper big time .....not even shortlisted....whatever)

HI FRNS,

mine is 188 waiting.....

I am dropping out of MDI for IIMK / IIMI

All Waitlisted ppl .. i need a treat

dropping MDI for C, or for B
HI FRNS,

mine is 188 waiting.....

Dude you should start a poll for this!
BTW i m dropping MDI in favor of Joka!!!

hey guys...
there is already a thread created for the same...with a poll...
so pls vote and post on dis thread...

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/ppl-not-joining-mdi-waitlisted-mdi-25015233

Mods... pls lock this thread and let only one thread continue for this purpose

cheers

ppl...
pls use the poll on this thread so as to indicate whether u taking MDI or not

cheers

Well, me not taking up MDI....

In favour of...ummm.....welll.....I stilll dont know A or B......Lets see !!!

ATB to all prospective ManDevIans...

2 fast 2 furious..clicked d wrong button...

pls mods let this thread continue...the other thread has more or less become one for those taking up mdi than not..am WL 15 and praying each day for a convert!!.

dhivya kumar Says
pls mods let this thread continue...the other thread has more or less become one for those taking up mdi than not..am WL 15 and praying each day for a convert!!.

Well... i can't help out many people... i was WL191... but i'm not taking it up... going definitely to IIMI if IIMA doesn't accept me...

I'm not joining MDI either - going to Joka. Good luck to all those Wl'ed.

me too not joining mdi(pgp) going to iim c.all the best to all,hope it helps ppl with wl .

what is joka?

what is joka?
IIMC ... .. its located on Diamond Harbour Road, Joka in Calcutta ... thats why the name !!

hmm is this for PGP cpurse only??
someone who got PGPHR at MDI and not taking admission finally?? me waitlisted@05.