Ppl Applying For Rhodes Scholarships

hi guys… how many of u r applying for rhodes scholarship this year…any idea how mnay ppl are shotlisted for the interview every year…?and have u submitted the application form?

hi guys..

how many of u r applying for rhodes scholarship this year..any idea how mnay ppl are shotlisted for the interview every year..?and have u submitted the application form?

hi guys..

can anyone tell me wat is the basic requirement to get dis scholarship......

i am going to apply for b schools in uk for sept 06 intake.....

can anyone enlighten me wat to do and how to prepare for....

1> Confirming a place at gud university for PG i.e a MBA/Msc. (Is it too early to think abt that )

2> abt funding my education....like wat are the requirements n procedures for availing studenships n all.....

3> my first language is english still if i need a IELTS score ..

4> would it be possible to get an appropriate job in UK after completion of post graduate degree . i mean wud my earning potential increase when i get my degree..

hey i dont know whether it is relevant to this thread......i m sorry if i have posted a wrong query in this thread.......but i wud appreciate if someone cud solve my queried that are troubling me days n night .

hi guys..

can anyone tell me wat is the basic requirement to get dis scholarship......

i am going to apply for b schools in uk for sept 06 intake.....

can anyone enlighten me wat to do and how to prepare for....

1> Confirming a place at gud university for PG i.e a MBA/Msc. (Is it too early to think abt that )

2>oubling me days n night .

Hi Sandeep..

Me too travelling in the same boat.Dont knwo much about B-schools but planning to app for the coming academic year.If you have got any reply to your post kindly inform me.I think we should start an entirely new thread for starters like us. Try contacting somebody who is already placed in some B-School this year.

Lets be in touch

Babji