Post US MBA jobs in India

Hi, I have 670 score in GMAT and 5 years of IT experience. I am applying to the following colleges in US for MBA and I want to return back to India after completing my MBA. I am looking for scholarship as a priority for applying to colleg…

Hi,

I have 670 score in GMAT and 5 years of IT experience.
I am applying to the following colleges in US for MBA and I want to return back to India after completing my MBA.
I am looking for scholarship as a priority for applying to college admissions, so I have dowgraded my college rankings to compesate for scholarships and have come to these colleges for application.:|
These colleges may not be in the Top league, but appear in the top 100 rankings of FT and US News rankings.

1 University of Miami
Marketing, International Business

2 Case Wetren Reserve University
Operations, Marketing

3 Virginia Tech
Marketing, General, Systems

4 City University of Newyork: Baruch
Marketing, IB, Operations

5 Thinderbird University
International Business (IB)

Please let me know, how will be the opportunities in India after completing MBA from the above colleges ? as I want to come back to India after doing my MBA.
What are the roles and salary which I can expect here, after completing my MBA in these colleges ?
My best preference is for 'University of Miami', as I can get a very good scholarship there. :o
Alumni and people settled in India after US MBA in these colleges, are most welcome to give your inputs. :clap:

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Shyam S