Post Interview

I am really worried about the post interview thank you letter that I want to send to my interviewer. Can some one please post a sample so that I can use that at a reference or guide me to a website where I can find some samples? Thanks

I am really worried about the post interview thank you letter that I want to send to my interviewer. Can some one please post a sample so that I can use that at a reference or guide me to a website where I can find some samples?

Thanks

I am really worried about the post interview thank you letter that I want to send to my interviewer. Can some one please post a sample so that I can use that at a reference or guide me to a website where I can find some samples?
Thanks

Although I don't have samples or any links for the same, I can tell a few tips:

1. Thank the interviewer for his/her time and for patiently taking the interview (if alumnus). If adcom, thank them for interviewing you.
2. Thank for any info that you may have obtained.
3. Let him/her know (if alumnus) that, if need be, you may contact for more info about school - send these words after admit.
4. DONOT ask about interview feedback or any job opportunities (if alumnus) with them right away. But you can ask them about general job propsects after receiving admit.

Don't bother about thank you notes unless it's a face-to-face interview.

I have a face-to-face interview with Asst Director of MBA Admissions. However, thanks alot for your inputs guys. I much appreciate that.