Post GMAT counselling

Hi Is there anyone who is seeking post GMAT counselling in Pune…Can anyone help me out with some consultancies…I am open to Mumbai as well…heard about Karan Gupta… Also, is there anyone who has taken counselling from The Chopra’…

Hi
Is there anyone who is seeking post GMAT counselling in Pune...Can anyone help me out with some consultancies....I am open to Mumbai as well....heard about Karan Gupta....

Also, is there anyone who has taken counselling from The Chopra's Pune.....
Wanted some feedback...

Thanks

Hi
Is there anyone who is seeking post GMAT counselling in Pune...Can anyone help me out with some consultancies....I am open to Mumbai as well....heard about Karan Gupta....

Also, is there anyone who has taken counselling from The Chopra's Pune.....
Wanted some feedback...

Thanks

Hi,

Even I am from Pune and looking for a good counsellor ......... If you have found a good counsellor can you plzzz help me out

Thanks and Regards

Akshay

Please try posting your query here > http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/counselling-centers-in-mumbai-pune-25025287

Cheers..

How is Chopra's Bangalore for Admission Consulting for BSchool (US).?

And how about ******** Bangalore

Considering for essay editing and reviewing ??

Any idea of good admission consulting for BSchool in Bangalore

Hi,

Need some suggestions regarding good B schools for Operation mgmt in the US, Canada and Western Europe. I have planned to give GMAT in july but apart from ISB, I am unsure as to which universities to apply to.