Popstar dreams after IIM Ahmedabad

Popstar dreams after IIM Ahmedabad While his batchmates at IIM Ahmedabad chose to take up cushy job offers, Gaurav Dagaonkar from the class of 2006 took up music as a full time career. After pulling strings in his rock band ‘Zaahir’ at colleg…

While his batchmates at IIM Ahmedabad chose to take up cushy job offers, Gaurav Dagaonkar from the class of 2006 took up music as a full time career. After pulling strings in his rock band 'Zaahir' at college festivals, Gaurav is now pulling the rights strings in the
music industry to launch his own album. We catch up with The Artist Formerly Known As 'the_dawg' on PaGaLGuY.com forums.

Read More

@ Ultra Lord...... :thumbsup: The change is visible 😃
@Gaurav.....All da besties dude 😃

Cheers

Very good article :)

Good work

really great mann ... waise bhi our country is suffering from scarcity of quality music makers ...right on THE DAWG...

come on get ur strings right and for a change weel start buying original CD's to promote our countries 1st MBA rock band also our very own PG .....

yeah man its time not only for big bucks of salaries and a freedom to choose what u want to

BEST OF LUCK

While his batchmates at IIM Ahmedabad chose to take up cushy job offers, Gaurav Dagaonkar from the class of 2006 took up music as a full time career. After pulling strings in his rock band 'Zaahir' at college festivals, Gaurav is now pulling the rights strings in the
music industry to launch his own album. We catch up with The Artist Formerly Known As 'the_dawg' on PaGaLGuY.com forums.

Read More

time to count on PaGalGuy.com buddy...

hey, what at least we PG ites can do is buy Gaurav's album for the first time.

(Hope we dont have to repent on it....rite Gaurav?)

Al the bst,
aspirehigh(er)

Gr8 Step Buddy , go where your heart takes you, I think IIM A helped him to know all the intricacies involved and kind of contacts, links and all, its very much needed, agree that its Talent that counts a lot, still You need to launch yourself in a good planned way, and handle all these altogether, who else will tackle it better than an IIM A graduate:grab:

best of luck dude
hope ur music rocks the world

@Apurv,
I guess it wud justify,if we had the title to label as "Rockstar" rather than "Popstar":neutral:
Else it somewhat maligns the person's effort in pursuing his said passion on Rock music ,else IMO it will instigate the divisive delibrations on the Rockstar vs Popstar issue.

I hope u understood my perspective.
And yes, cheers to another of the gr8 piece from the editor's castle:) .

-Dilip-

All music is good. You just have to listen to a lot, lot, a whole goddam lot of it to realise that ;)

@Apurv,
I guess it wud justify,if we had the title to label as "Rockstar" rather than "Popstar":neutral:
Else it somewhat maligns the person's effort in pursuing his said passion on Rock music ,else IMO it will instigate the divisive delibrations on the Rockstar vs Popstar issue.

I hope u understood my perspective.
And yes, cheers to another of the gr8 piece from the editor's castle:) .

-Dilip-