Poll scores of ::SIOM::GD/PI shortlist

hi Puys Today ur SIOM GD/PI would be out!! :: :: Congratulations :: :: To all those who have made it through !!!I believe the long wait was worth it!!! This thread has been created with a sole aim to have poll for all t…

hi Puys

Today ur SIOM GD/PI would be out!!

Congratulations
To all those who have made it through

!!!I believe the long wait was worth it!!!

This thread has been created with a sole aim to have poll for all those who have got through and understand their scores..

this will help us as well as u understand what it took to be a part of SIOM

this will also give a direction to students who apply to SIOM next year in understand what is expected from them to be in SIOM...

although SIOM has NO cut offs and takes students based on profile lets try to unravel one of the mysteries of the selection procedure...

So BY POPULAR DEMAND and BY CONSTANT NAGGING by u guys requesting a poll

i present u the POLL!!!

Take part and discuss ONLY the poll here....

for the rest of the queries see u guys at

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/siom-admissions08-get-ur-answers-here-25025691

as we have said earlier we would be continuing at our regular thread only

SO PLS KEEP THIS thread to discuss the POLL only!!!

THE BATTLE BEGINS!!!! LET THE BRAVE WIN!!!!!!
cheerz
D&G;
!!!!!REQUEST!!!!!

pls use this poll only after ur results are out...

Lets keep the integrity and the purpose of this thread and poll secure...

Cheerz
D&G;
YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!...................
Got short listed for GD/PI.
  1. Time slot is :12th feb, 9:30am

1. congrats to all those who got shortlisted for GD/PI.
YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!...................
Got short listed for GD/PI.
  1. Time slot is :12th feb, 9:00am
  1. congrats to all those who got shortlisted for GD/PI

seniors need u r help tell me how should i prepare for gd pi, some gd topics and do they ask technical que and any imp stuff, need u r help guys

Hi guys i also got shortlisted for SIOM
Want to know how GD/PI goes.. wat r the rounds?
Heard there is an extempore also..
please tell if anypdy has an idea..

Anybody from Punjab who has got the GD/PI call???
Please send me PM.
Dear Moderators,

Although SIOM has been added to the list, but the Center is appearing as blank in PG Connect. The only center for SIOM GD/PI is NASHIK. Please add this to the list. Thanks a lot in advance.

MY GD/PI Details:
Date: 10-FEB
Slot: 10.30 AM

SIOM has been added into PG Connect. However, the Center drop-down in not showing any center and without a center we can't enter our information into PG Connect. I have already asked moderators to put NASHIK as the center in PG Connect. However, they are perhaps awaiting the response from experts and more call getters. Can experts(dandg, Sajal, Rahul) please put this request on this thread: http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/pg-connect-2008-is-back-a-wonderful-tool-for-all-those-who-have-got-gd-pi-calls-25027747
Call getters can also put their venue(Nashik), date and slot of GD/PI on this thread.
This will help moderators to take action quickly.

Hi ,
can any1 please send me the link which contais the results..i m nt able to get that in the website
thanks in advance

guys.. my fren with a score of 90+ didnt get a call.. ny reason for dat??

mridzz Says

Buddy, it was very clear from the begining that SIOM is going to give profile based calls apart from considering the score. Now, it entirely depends on the institute as to how do they look at the profile of the candidates. For example, S. P. Jain came up with their shortlist even before the declaration of CAT/XAT results. And calls were given based on profile only. But how they looked at the profiles is not known to anyone. SIOM too didn't disclose this criterion before the declaration of shortlist. But at least after the declaration of shortlist, SIOM is going to divulge the criterion. I am not trying to offend you. But I am mentioning this because I too applied for S.P. Jain but couldn't get shortlisted as per their criteria. Moreover, many a times, the criterion is decided by the number of applicants. I hope you'll try to understand.

I think your friend didn't get call because he might have not got first division throughout his X, XII and in each semester of engineering. This is purely my interpretation. Just wait for the official communication tomorrow.
mridzz Says

dude plzz dnt post these typeof questions here let the students prep fr the gdpi fr siom here

on any query regarding ths go to ths link
http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/other-exams-xat-fms-jmet/25691-siom-admissions-08-get-ur-182.html#post970119

best of luck to all call getters ...

ATB

hey.. i have got a call myself... was just askin abt it in regards of the poll.. cz d trend shows dat 80+ scores havnt got much calls...

Hi,
shorlisted. interview is on Feb'11 at 10:00 AM, is der anyone from hyd, pm me.

Sunil.

Hi Puys,

Puys, let's start GD/PI preparation from today. We are left with little amount of time. As mentioned by D&G;, GD/PI discussions will happen on the same admissions thread: http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/siom-admissions08-get-ur-answers-here-25025691
Guys, I have got a call. My SNAP score is low (45) but I think my good acads, experience and extra curricular activities helped me.

From Mumbai
GD/PI 9th feb - 8.30am

I also got a call...

Seniors, Can you pls let us know the structure of the next round.

Regds,
The Game is On

Seniors/Moderators

I could not enter my GD/PI details for SIOM in PGconnect as the center is missing from the menu. Request to add it asap.

Call getters pls quote if you have the same problem.

Guys, I have got a call. My SNAP score is low (45) but I think my good acads, experience and extra curricular activities helped me.

From Mumbai
GD/PI 9th feb - 8.30am

dude dnt mind tht bt can i ask r u an open category student...