POLL regarding IIFT KOLKATA email

*Hi people,* *Please cast your vote as to how many of you appled to iift kolkata and did /did not receive the iift kolkata email so that we can get a clearer picture of the email thing.Also lets carry on all further discussions about IIFT Kolkat...

Hi people,
Please cast your vote as to how many of you appled to iift kolkata and did /did not receive the iift kolkata email so that we can get a clearer picture of the email thing.Also lets carry on all further discussions about IIFT Kolkata,the results et al in this forum .

This can be a question in the next year's IIFT Q paper

guys please be honest about this email. we already have enough problems on our heads

varun_sood Says
This can be a question in the next year's IIFT Q paper

He He!
I guess, you're right!
we still haven't been able to figure out the answer to the Question. Hopefully we will do so and help the IIFT aspirants nxt yr
@Loneshark... so you finally figured it out! (I must say it feels really good to vent our frustrations!!!)

@Vivekanands:Thanks for offering me help from so early on......
@loneshark:yaar already we know the IIFT results are skewed towards a certain part of the Compass.....therefore the poll wouldn't add to any sense though voted for your and my mind kee chinta(nothing fishy here...no offences made..)arre find some new hobby...like mailing and calling them up everyday.......

He He!
I guess, you're right!
we still haven't been able to figure out the answer to the Question. Hopefully we will do so and help the IIFT aspirants nxt yr
@Loneshark... so you finally figured it out! (I must say it feels really good to vent our frustrations!!!)

hehe,u bet man.lets hope that the junta posts the polls accurately so we can get a clearer picture abt the email scenario.boy am i frustrated.my interviews 4 iiml and iitb went far from decent,iift interview was awesome but the gd was poor and worst of all am a fresher,confusion is the order of the day as far as i am concerned
@Vivekanands:Thanks for offering me help from so early on......
@loneshark:yaar already we know the IIFT results are skewed towards a certain part of the Compass.....therefore the poll wouldn't add to any sense though voted for your and my mind kee chinta(nothing fishy here...no offences made..)arre find some new hobby...like mailing and calling them up everyday.......

Hey Great II,
With all the varying opinions and news coming from different ends I think that this poll will help clear up the mist to a considerable extent.just chill

Till now only the ' losers ' have voted on the poll

varun_sood Says
Till now only the ' losers ' have voted on the poll

Dost,lets not jump to conclusions,the polls are only an objective statistical representation of an event,its implications can only be vindicated when the results are released.and 'losers' is subjective term and in my opinion only an individual has the prerogative to call himself one
loneshark Says
Dost,lets not jump to conclusions,the polls are only an objective statistical representation of an event,its implications can only be vindicated when the results are released.and 'losers' is subjective term and in my opinion only an individual has the prerogative to call himself one

Just joking man.no offence meant..what I meant was its only people like u and me who cudnt get thru are more interested in IIFT. I feel most of the people who got thru are busy with IIM interviews and lots of them are not going to join IIFT. 😃
loneshark Says

i completely agree...
i got 82 percentile in XL but cleared IIFT
i know someone from my college who got rank of AIR 13 in JMET but couldn't clear CAT and i know also someone who got 5 IIMs but not IIFT...
cases abound, it is upon our mindset to categorize someone as losers or winners
best of luck, hope calcutta and Waiting list are announced soon...
varun
...i didn't get the email althouh had filled up the option
i completely agree...
i got 82 percentile in XL but cleared IIFT
i know someone from my college who got rank of AIR 13 in JMET but couldn't clear CAT and i know also someone who got 5 IIMs but not IIFT...
cases abound, it is upon our mindset to categorize someone as losers or winners
best of luck, hope calcutta and Waiting list are announced soon...
varun
...i didn't get the email althouh had filled up the option

Yaar i take my words back. Infact i had put the offending word in quotes in the 1st place itself.......
Maaf kar do yaaron :neutral:
Yaar i take my words back. Infact i had put the offending word in quotes in the 1st place itself.......
Maaf kar do yaaron :neutral:

hehehe.....

??? What's happ here?
~SM

??? What's happ here?
~SM

Discussion abt the iift kolkata centre,results,email
etc
Guys,any news as to when the results are going to be released?????Any other kolkata related news?????

neah nadda zip abt kolkatta results! god knows why its getting soo much delayed..and no seniors coming forward to help us guys out! this iss soo very bad!

yaar is kolkatta actually starting

any idea when will da results b declared??????????

loneshark Says
Guys,any news as to when the results are going to be released?????Any other kolkata related news?????

just called iift..they r going 2 be out in 2 days!!! keeping fingers crossed!