Poll on SP Jain Selection Criteria

This is a thread created excusively for a poll on SP Jain Admission Criteria

kirankn Says

I dont see why should open such a thread, if you have something meaningful, PM me, and ill reopen the thread.

But no b-school bashing on PG.

OK, re-opening thread.
Can you please elobarate on the content or the what you have in your mind about this thread. What exactly do you thinks if fair,ambiguous or not unclear to you all.

well everybody knows that spjain is a private college so they have the right to select/reject on their whims. the only thing troubling me is the weightage given to different criterias acads work-ex n all shud be declared

dear mod...
first of all...no offences plzzzz...was jusst going thru the forum and found this interesting thread.. i know this may look like an outrageous one but as a matter of fact is in no way meant against any B-school....
it will just give us an insight into what exactly is the selection criteria...now don't u agree on what better a platform than PG to discuss this...afterall PG is all about MBA -isn't it ?
hope u can draw parallels with all those who r still in doubt regarding no calls frm SPJ- me being one of them...
once again....no offences meant here...

Did anyone notice the number of guys whose surname is " jain ". is it a pure coincidence .
go through the site . if possible copy to excel and apply a filter u ll come accross around 70 odd jain guys and girls .

Forget the scores and all.
How come all the jain s , agarwal s and gupta s kumar s sharma s get calls.
they are deserving but the coincidence is slightly too much to believe,
i have already heard towards the biased nature of workin in this collage.
But dude what is the need to go around the world tellin your objectives and stuff to people.
and fooling around with hard earned money, if u r giving admission on the basis of the names only,
this collage is disgusting though the placemnt is great.
i am not sure how far they ll go.

Looking at this trend i am forced to believe that raj thakrey is doing a good work !!!

Lot of puys have voted that the whole process was " Highly unclear and not fair". If a process is unclear, how can u say it's "not fair". Probably if we come to know the selection process( unlikely though:wink:) then we can say it is fair or not

yes to some extent it is not fair because ppl with 99.99 are not called(upper cutoff eh)

Did anyone notice the number of guys whose surname is " jain ". is it a pure coincidence .
go through the site . if possible copy to excel and apply a filter u ll come accross around 70 odd jain guys and girls .

I hope it's a pure coincidence

kris
ps: i did not get a call either