poll for percentile scores for JBIMS

mates… this thread has been created with a poll to find out the popl who are applying with percentiles above 99 for jbims… i hope this would help all of us popl to get a clear list of pgites who are going there with high perce…

mates................. this thread has been created with a poll to find out the popl who are applying with percentiles above 99 for jbims...... i hope this would help all of us popl to get a clear list of pgites who are going there with high percentiles above 99...... hoping for yur response fren

hi coolrahine

can u elaborate what percentiles are u talkin g abt?are they CAT,XAT or some other percentiles--loads of my frens have given CET and as fara as know no result6s as off yet --so it must be some exam percentile alreday deiced upon (cud be MAT etc)--or am I
anywayz kindly clarify!!
khota

well khota nice to get yur response....................... as all scores would be given equal weightage so anywhich way just one has to vote for percentiles in whichever test like cat mat xat atma jmt................. so its clear i guess and hey khota congo to yu for making it to iim ahmedabad............ enjoy

keep on voting ................. more votes mite be pouring in............. then the clearer picture would cum out mat

coolrahine Says
well khota nice to get yur response....................... as all scores would be given equal weightage so anywhich way just one has to vote for percentiles in whichever test like cat mat xat atma jmt................. so its clear i guess and hey khota congo to yu for making it to iim ahmedabad............ enjoy

I dont think all scores would be given equal weightage ( & neither do some other pgites)!!!!

obviously all scores would be given equla weightage........... its a clear rule.............. all the discussion regarding score conversions are over it would be better for yu iof yu could go into other threads that are related to this................ the dte officilas had made it clear that oms candidates who have valid cat xat mat atma scores could even exercise the option of not writing the test.............. so that is detremantal to guys like us who cud have written the test and got higher percentiles................. but we with over 99.9 thought that it was impossible to get more than 99.9 so we opted out....... well no point speculating why equal weightage is being given and i personally chatted with them they confirmed it and also previous year many guys got in with high mat scores but sum did not convert with high cat scores............... everything is same here ............... never speculate and waste yur time..................... its better yu concentrate on yur gd and pi prep

hiiiiiiiiiiii,
its an earnest request to keep this thread buzzing ............ coz otherwise this would go to the second or third page and it would loose its purpose as popl wont even know that such kind of voting is going .......... k

keep it buzzing guys ................ k

hey frndz..
is that true that thr r no separate wightages for cat..
well, I for 1, was relying on that.
I dint gave CET.. 98.25 CAT score..ppl plzz guide wat r d chances for JB..?
also...when will they b asking to verify our scores..?
abhi.

hey frndz..
is that true that thr r no separate wightages for cat..
well, I for 1, was relying on that.
I dint gave CET.. 98.25 CAT score..ppl plzz guide wat r d chances for JB..?
also...when will they b asking to verify our scores..?
abhi.

its true that no separate weightage is given but yur cat marks is very high so keep yur cool if yu try yu can get thru

i made this list with thorough research but it consist's pg guys with 99+%
if someone left out just let me know i will edit the list

1] hereicomejb 100
2] rahul_bahri 99.96
2] ashy 99.93

rishi_amigo 99.91
3] coolrahine 99.89
CATrevenge 99.88
4] Spaceman spiff 99.87
5] kcnsmile 99.84
6]Mukesh_tibs 99.82
7] tarun adwani 99.8
8] bzimandi 99.79
9] khotahimachali 99.77

nick_hill 99.76

10] Catorama 99.74
11] bhavik m pandya 99.72
12] vvidyav 99.71
13] aashay 99.67
14] Silverangel 99.67
15] mba@at 99.65
16] TheUnforgiveN 99.63
17] exxentrik_me 99.57
18] tarunsagarji 99.55
19] taurus_cute21 99.53
20] sssss 99.48
21] abhiiguy 99.44
22] jaatjaat 99.3
23] Coolgirl 99.25
24]Soumicruise 99.16
25] Saurabh _ksv 99.16
26] Vipinvn 99.05
27] Sha Vinz_4_u 99.01

i made this list with thorough research but it consist's pg guys with 99+%
if someone left out just let me know i will edit the list

1] hereicomejb 100
2] rahul_bahri 99.96
2] ashy 99.93
3] coolrahine 99.89
4] Spaceman spiff 99.87
5] kcnsmile 99.84
6]Mukesh_tibs 99.82
7] tarun adwani 99.8
8] bzimandi 99.79
9] khotahimachali 99.77
10] Catorama 99.74
11] bhavik m pandya 99.72
12] vvidyav 99.71
13] aashay 99.67
14] Silverangel 99.67
15] mba@at 99.65
16] TheUnforgiveN 99.63
17] exxentrik_me 99.57
18] tarunsagarji 99.55
19] taurus_cute21 99.53
20] sssss 99.48
21] abhiiguy 99.44
22] jaatjaat 99.3
23] Coolgirl 99.25
24]Soumicruise 99.16
25] Saurabh _ksv 99.16
26] Vipinvn 99.05
27] Sha Vinz_4_u 99.01

superb..................... thats really a post that yu have worked for.............. thanx for posting such concrete info sumit ............. me sent yu a message .......... hope yu can cum online in yahoo........... and take care........... anyways atb to all the pgites for jb

hi fnds,

hey this is a nice thread thats been started as it would clearly reveal the percentiles with whihc people are applying to JBIMS..... good work yaar keep it up.

bhavik m pandya

its just not fair to treat cat ,mat ,atma and xat scores on the same pedestral.

that is to say that a guy who got 99.99 %le through cat and a guy who got 99.99%le through mat would be at the same level? :shock:

thats just so unfair.

i think cat soould be given maximum weightage followed by xat,mat and atma.

otherwise its just unfair :angry:

hi fnds,

hey this is a nice thread thats been started as it would clearly reveal the percentiles with whihc people are applying to JBIMS..... good work yaar keep it up.

bhavik m pandya

bhavik bhaia hamein jara thanks de for satrtin the thread.............. atb to all of yu

that is to say that a guy who got 99.99 %le through cat and a guy who got 99.99%le through mat would be at the same level? :shock:

thats just so unfair.

gauriiiiiiiiiiiiii can yu be clear by what yu mean by these words SAME PEDESTRAL and SAME LEVEL................. everybody here in pg are equal........... and to tell yu sum facts ill reveal many popl are here who have got pathetic percentile in cat but have made it to other gud institutes thru separate exams............. its those two hours which matter............ and its not at all sufficient to judge the level................. of course its an achievemnt for those who crack CAT................. but even they wud agree that its not all................ and all those who are here with above 99 percentile whether in mat or cat or atma.......... have already made it to gud inst............... aniways never look down on others achievements............ if yu do have to particicpate in this thread do it constructively................ others yur absence wud be better than yur presence here.................................. i hope other pg frens wud endorse the viewpoint

atb to all
rahine
enjoy

thats just so unfair.

and one thing more it wud be detremental for popl like us who cud have written cet and wud have definitely got more than 99 percentile............ but thought the other exam was high enough so there was no popint in gigving the test.............
rahine

enjoy

do u think cet is a piece of cake or somethin?

if so u should have tried it.anyway as u say it would not have mattered to u had u taken it or not.but u should have taken it just to prove ur point.

and i am not demeaning people who have got 99+%le through other exams.i am rather demeaning the level of the exams.and its a well known fact that mat and atma are much much easier than cat and xat.

so i was saying in fact that equality should be there in judging.the more difficult the exam the more weightage it should get.
then i would say that justice has been made.

gauri

and one thing more it wud be detremental for popl like us who cud have written cet and wud have definitely got more than 99 percentile............ but thought the other exam was high enough so there was no popint in gigving the test.............
rahine

enjoy

and if u dont understand what i have written,read what i have written once again and i request u to think objectively this time.

otherwise i am sorry to say that u have lost all ur sense of justice.

gauri