Poll for MDI PGPM confirmed & waitlisters but not joinin MDI due to IIMs & others

Hello All, Sorry mods for starting a new thread for this purpose but me and all other waitlisters on the exisiting mdi results thread thought it is necessary to have a new thread as the existing thread had a poll combined for pgpm and pgp-hr…

Hello All,

Sorry mods for starting a new thread for this purpose but me and all other waitlisters on the exisiting mdi results thread thought it is necessary to have a new thread as the existing thread had a poll combined for pgpm and pgp-hr..
Also, since IIM results are out this poll will help clarify the situation more..

So, all the fellow puys who got IIM and other b-schools of ur choice congrats and vote here to help poor souls lke me...

P.S. Mods if u still think this is unrequired plz close it..

Regards,
Vishal

IIM and other call getters not takin mdi pgpm plz vote.. i guess this thread is gettin lost in so many IIM threads...

Thanx,
Vishal

Going to WIMWI, so not joining MDI both PGPM and PGP-IM course.

Joining IIM-A , so would give up MDI.
All the best to waitlisters and future ManDevIans 😃

voted - not joining - had confirmed call.

vishal - the poll shd have been public :|.
Anyway, I suggest u relax as the IIM results are out now.
The WL shd move very quickly. I hope most ppl waited for the IIM results and dint send the draft :).

ATB
Revant

Me too going for iim k. so one more confirmed seat less. Rock on mandevians

Illusionforever Says
Me too going for iim k. so one more confirmed seat less. Rock on mandevians

Thanx a lot to all those who voted and atb at K..

Regards,
Vishal
voted - not joining - had confirmed call.

vishal - the poll shd have been public :|.
Anyway, I suggest u relax as the IIM results are out now.
The WL shd move very quickly. I hope most ppl waited for the IIM results and dint send the draft :).

ATB
Revant

hmm.. valid point.. Mods, can we make this poll public now..
i donno how to do it.. and atb to u too..

Thanx,
Vishal

i got thru MDI and have sent the draft too.but will ask for the refund as i got thru to the IIMs.so one more waitlister can breathe easy!!!!!!
ATB guys

Hi Guys,

me too got through IIM-K. best of luck to 1 more in waitlist..already voted..

i had a confirmed call from MDI but leaving it for FMS. ATB to all 😃

I am joining IIM( K or I) ,so will not take MDI(Wl-11)
ATB to the waitlisters.

Today is Monday so all the IIMs call getters will be in office today after the weekend
so my humble request to all those who have msade it to IIMs and MDI kindly vote here in case u r not joining MDI so that waitlisted junta like me can breathe easy.
Thanks in advance
good job vishal I hope all those with IIMs calls have made it and MDI waitlist moves like Indian Taxi Meter

I guess on May 7 when the first round of waitlist clears, situtation will be clear for ppl like me waitlisted on higher side(WL 284).. We will have an idea do we even stand a chance. Neways my personal feeling WL200 shud easily clear. Thanks for all those who voted and those who haven't please vote. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Vishal

Hi,

I will not be taking up an admit in MDI since I have converted both B and I, Would be joining B.

All the best to the guys awaiting their admits.

Cheers!
Gautham

hi...

also got thru IIM ...will not be joining MDI PGPM or PGP-HR ....

Me too got thru IIM K and hence wont be joining MDI PGPM (Had a Confirmed Call) So one waitlist moves one up.

All the best ppl.

voted not joining

going to Indore

was Wl @ 175

enjoy n best of luck 2 all the waitlisted

I posted in the other thread too.

I was waitlisted @44 but going to IIM I. All the best.