Poetry/Haiku/Limericks/Shayari

Strange to know that No one else has tagged this on “Your Interests” Thread. Well, I am sure there must be some pals here(puys), who like poetry, or may be well polished poets :slight_smile: So, dedicated to those, who wants to share their piece of gre…

Strange to know that No one else has tagged this on "Your Interests" Thread.
Well, I am sure there must be some pals here(puys), who like poetry, or may be well polished poets :)

So, dedicated to those, who wants to share their piece of great works in poetry tag!
Please try to avoid irrelevant jokes, though swiftness/sarcasm etc are most welcome but not santa banta rhymes. Please! Try to make this thread clean otherwise mods would dissolve it.

Its okay, to share your Blog page once or twice throughout this thread, but the original written form of your poetry would look more beautiful here.

I am too weak in Haiku, its one of the most difficult though most beautiful collection of words. The combination looks obvious but everything has a great significance, a deep one! So, I believe there should be some expert also if anyone posts Haiku.

Thanks!

Neelansh

An Ode to the "Ego"~ By "Id"

Eveyone is just viewing up but not posting! Why?
Is that a poetry too bad thing? or too down for MBA aspirants??

Eveyone is just viewing up but not posting! Why?
Is that a poetry too bad thing? or too down for MBA aspirants??

Hello Sunny...:)
Poetry is the most beautiful thing my friend, not everyone able to do that...(including me)
for me it is the evocation of feelings.
well, it's my first visit here:) & yeah...a thread, name "Arz Kiya Hai" is already running and i used to post my stuff there.!;)

And This One's for you...

"Kitna Kuch tha is Duniya mein
Ladne-jhagadne ko,
Par...
Ye Dil hi esa mila,
Ki jra se pyar mein dooba raha
Aur jewan beet gya
"
.!

Tc.!! 😃

"jin par luta chuka tha mein jamaane ki daaulaten,

un bewafa ne humko kafan naap kar diya.."