plz Help - SOS

I m in last year of my graduation"(english literature).Kindly tell me wat sort of experience is counted 4 gmat(wat should i do, i dont think calling executive in call centre will b preffered)?Wat work should i go for?(advertising etc…) Plz co…

I m in last year of my graduation"(english literature).Kindly tell me wat sort of experience is counted 4 gmat(wat should i do, i dont think calling executive in call centre will b preffered)?Wat work should i go for?(advertising etc....)
Plz consider my basic qualification.thx.do reply.

I m in last year of my graduation"(english literature).Kindly tell me wat sort of experience is counted 4 gmat(wat should i do, i dont think calling executive in call centre will b preffered)?Wat work should i go for?(advertising etc....)
Plz consider my basic qualification.thx.do reply.

Aman: before I answer your question - u shud be able to answer why have u thought about GMAT? Why is it that you want to go for an MBA abroad (or more preciesely why MBA)?
People do MBA to achieve something - to enhance their current carrer, to change career etc etc. You have not even started ur career. Do some soul searching. Then spend some time reading the GMAT query center and Foreign B-School Assitence threads on PG. These would help you gain some perspective abt MBA.

answer to ur query - No specific type of workex is required for an MBA. What is required is that how u relate ur workex to ur MBA and then post MBA plans i.e. how your current work ex, coupled with ur MBA will help u achieve ur post MBA goals.

My advise to u: Think about ur career- where do u want to see urself 5 yrs down the line, 10 yrs down the line. Then think abt how MBA - do u need an MBA to achieve ur goal, how is it going to help u. Answers to these questions will help make ur life easier