Plz Help Me....Only 2 months left!!

Hello all, I am new to this forum…I just got my Undergraduate degree and looking forward to enter into a good Business school…I just purchased my GMAT materials but I am confused what kind of study plan should I follow!!! As I…

Hello all,,

I am new to this forum.......I just got my Undergraduate degree and looking forward to enter into a good Business school..I just purchased my GMAT materials but I am confused what kind of study plan should I follow!!!!

As I am planning to apply to an australian Business school and their application deadline for next years august semester is in April, so I intend to give GMAT on "1st or 2nd week of February 2009" and I cannot delay my exam date anymore after that....So only 2 months left for me.........I am entirely free in these 2 months and preparing for both GMAT & IELTS.........The GMAT books I purchased follows

"Manhattan Review Turbocharge your GMAT (All 4 Books)
Kaplan GMAT 2009 Premier Program with CD
Official Guide 11
Manhattan GMAT Sentance correction 2003 edition (Soft copy)"

As I am from Bangladesh and my native language is not English,so verbal is my week spot and I hope I can cope with the math problems if I just give a review on the Math topics..

As I am entirely free for the next 2 months and verbal is my week part and I can devote myself entirely into study for the next 2 months.....so plz advise me how I should prepare for the GMAT?.......What kind of Study plan should I follow Each Day upto exam???

I am extremely horrified about the GMAT exam.......Plz help me out

Regards
Mahtab