pls help!!!!!

guys… im basically frm chennai pursuing b.com in madras university… my dad has a well established business in India and i aspire to make the products fit to be exported globally… I hav spoken to few persons and now i have two …

guys..
im basically frm chennai pursuing b.com in madras university..
my dad has a well established business in India and i aspire to make the products fit to be exported globally...........

I hav spoken to few persons and now i have two options...

Do an MBA or MS in management in abroad (uk or us)
work there for 3-4 yrs and then come back to india and take over my dads business..

or

Do an MBA in india simultaneously and start a new venture whilst studying..
Apply my techniques and tweak it..
get it well established..
Then after studying work for sometime and take over my dads business...

The advantage of doing mba in abroad is that we will have global exposure..
and a few say that in US which is highly affected by recession, is the perfect market place to do MBA

disadvantage is u might get over exposed for current Indian market and later have to come down to understand it...
next is u ll be studying the local companies over there which u might not be familiar with..

Advantage of doing here in India is
v get lot of new contacts who will be big shots and can be in constant touch with them to establish ur business..
and the study of a developing market is very useful as u can predict a few things..

Disadvantage is that u might get under exposed when considering long-time..

As i said earlier..
My aim is to introduce a lot of products and meet the global standards and start exporting making my dads business a global empire...
my extra curicular activities are musical jingle composer, skilled in maya animation, skilled in internet marketing, skilled in MS office..

Work experience include 6 mnths e-marketing..

so guys pls help me out...........