Pls Help!!Criteria for IIM.

Hi,I am Rohit.Presently working in Deloitte for the last 3 months.I completed my BE in 2012.Will be appearing for CAT this year.My graduation GPA is 8.6 but my university allots percentage also and sadly it has come out to be* 79.9%*.Which are the…

Hi,I am Rohit.Presently working in Deloitte for the last 3 months.I completed my BE in 2012.Will be appearing for CAT this year.My graduation GPA is 8.6 but my university allots percentage also and sadly it has come out to be 79.9%.Which are the IIMs that I have even a chance of getting into(in case I get >99 percentile).In short which doesn't give much weight to graduation percentage.My X and XII percentage is 92 and 95 resp. Besides IIMs,does FMS, XLRI also give much weight to graduation percentage?

Pls Pls HELP!!
@Rohit77 said:
Hi,I am Rohit.Presently working in Deloitte for the last 3 months.I completed my BE in 2012.Will be appearing for CAT this year.My graduation GPA is 8.6 but my university allots percentage also and sadly it has come out to be
79.9%
.Which are the IIMs that I have even a chance of getting into(in case I get >99 percentile).In short which doesn't give much weight to graduation percentage.My X and XII percentage is 92 and 95 resp. Besides IIMs,does FMS, XLRI also give much weight to graduation percentage?
Pls Pls HELP!!
As far i know many colleges does consider but dont worry about grad score its past now so concentrate on getting more marks on cat ..if you have good score in cat they can consider on your profile and select you

Post your queries in this thread

Pls list down the colleges that I might get into.I know there' no chance in IIMA,since they have 3*3*3+work-ex points criteria.No chance in IIM-S..since they want >85% in Grad.

Guys pls pls be specific 😃 thanks