Pls advise on International Universities offering Public Policy

Hi everbody, 1) Can anybody advise me on the preferences I should fill out of the following universities offering Public Policy courses. University of Birmingham UK Maxwell School Syracuse, US. IDS Susses, UK. University of Duke, U…

Hi everbody,

1) Can anybody advise me on the preferences I should fill out of the following universities offering Public Policy courses.

University of Birmingham UK
Maxwell School Syracuse, US.
IDS Susses, UK.
University of Duke, US
Australian national Univ.
Asian Institute of Management Manila.

2) I have caome to know that IIM A has also started One year Public Policy course and the intake is thru GMAT or their speacial test.
CAn anybody throw some light on the pattern, difficulty of the test and also I shall be greatful if u can suggest me study material for the same, with emphasis for Quantitative section prep pls.

Thanx in anticipation.

M.Lal

Hi,
if u r looking specifically for public administation the best college is to go for Kennedy Governemnt school, Harvard University.
others include Yale, IIM A etc

Hi,
if u r looking specifically for public administation the best college is to go for Kennedy Governemnt school, Harvard University.
others include Yale, IIM A etc

Hi, my profile is completely in manufacturing. Will public policy be a suitable option for me?