please suggest !

Hello Friends ! I have an admit from Schulich, Toronto and Ryerson (ted rogers), Toronto. The former is costing $60,000.00 and 2years and the later is one year and $20,000.00 Please suggest which is an better option. M an engg. from India…

Hello Friends !
I have an admit from Schulich, Toronto and Ryerson (ted rogers), Toronto.
The former is costing $60,000.00 and 2years and the later is one year and $20,000.00

Please suggest which is an better option. M an engg. from India with 2 yer of work ex in family business.
waiting to your responses and opinions.

Thanks.

Hi,

Schulich is a very reputed school in Canada. Its one of the top schools. If you find Schulich expensive then you could go for the SP Jain-Schulich MBA. Its one year in Mumbai (SP Jain campus) and one year in Canada (Schulich campus) This course is AICTE approved and in the end you get MBA degree from York U (Schulich). Log onto their website to know more. This Program starts in Jan. So you will hv enough time to apply. Why dont you ask Schulich guys if you can do something like this..

@Kini444

Yes, that's an option but when I am paying the whole tuition fee, I believe it make sense to spend the living and get the complete exposure instead of opting otherwise. So, that a good suggestion but probably not one I will opt over what I have.