Please suggest some safe bets for my.. urgent

Hi, Please apprise me with any good university I can go for with my profile. I am looking for fall 2008 MBA. I will be having the workex of almost two years. Please guide me. Its very urgent to apply now. I am mainly targeting US universitites…

Hi,
Please apprise me with any good university I can go for with my profile. I am looking for fall 2008 MBA. I will be having the workex of almost two years. Please guide me. Its very urgent to apply now.
I am mainly targeting US universitites. looking for all the support.

My score in GMAT is 670.
I am a BE (Electronics and Communication).
10th- 71.4%
12th- 70.5%
Coll- 71%

I have few college level certificates for dance and sports.
I am also a part of an registered NGO (formed by me and my pals).
TOEFL- 109/120

I graduated from VTU 72% BE (EnC).
My work ex after engineering is almost 2 years in CTS. I belong to buisness family and my father is a certified Colonizer(Builder) and educationalist (he runs a school).I have assisted him in the same but in part time basis

"Not everything that counts is countable, and not everything that is countable counts"

So have you come to a conclusion, so as to where you will be apping ?

i think u shd target US schools from 25-30 with a shot at one or two in the top 25
go for washington/wisconsin/pennsylvania/rochester/boston/rice/iowa :smilecol:

aim colleges aftr 40th rank...

I hope you aren't trying to discourage him
Are you saying that based on his GMAT score ?

ajeesh.aj Says
aim colleges aftr 40th rank...

Thanks alot guys 😃 . I am grateful forr all the responses I have got. I am currently researching on these universities. Will keep everyone posted.

AbhiGMAT Says
Thanks alot guys 😃 . I am grateful forr all the responses I have got. I am currently researching on these universities. Will keep everyone posted.

Yeah dude,

best of luck and as you said, keep us posted.
:)

JK

aftr 40 would have been safe bets.. higher ones there is a chance of rejection