please solve my mba problem

how to make beta analysis for type two error and also have to project sales and probable financial performance for 2012 :: for this question :::: vital.doc

how to make beta analysis for type two error and also have to project sales and probable financial performance for 2012 :: for this question :::: vital.doc

hi....... i am bit confused........actually I appeared in cat and other B-schools entrance exams in 2010 but unfortunately could not make it.....now instead of dropping this year for preparation of cat, I took admission in MSc.Industrial Chemistry....now shall I go for job after completing my masters, or should I prepare for cat exam while completing my masters, and appeared once more in 2012 after completion of my masters, means MBA after completing my MSc.....or should I prepare for JRF NET exam as my father is suggesting me to go for research instead of MBA because according to him there are surplus production of MBAs.....more than industries required them........so I am very much confused.......anyone can solve my problem as counseller from puys.....