PLEASE help me with this problem about TISS e-application guys.

Hi! I am only interested to get into the TISS HR programme or the flagship programme of MICA, and I have worked very hard for the past few months to prepare for the entrances of these two programmes. However, a problem in the TISS e-applicati…

Hi! I am only interested to get into the TISS HR programme or the flagship programme of MICA, and I have worked very hard for the past few months to prepare for the entrances of these two programmes.

However, a problem in the TISS e-application is threatening to ruin all my aspirations. here's the problem:

I have completed my gradutation. My graduation programme followed the 2+1 degree pattern.
In the e-application for TISS, I have been asked to enter the marks of at least 3 years or six semesters. If i enter the marks of just 2 years (the second and the third year) then it's not being accepted. But, the entire system of evaluation for my graduation programme consisted of only 2 exams (Part I and Part II). Therefore, I can enter the marks of only 2 exams.

The 1st exam (Part I) was conducted after the second year. The second exam (Part II) was conducted after the third year. Therefore, I have no marks to enter for the first year. There was no exam after the first year.

When I called TISS C.A.R.E. and told them about my problem, I was told to enter the "Marks Obtaianed" in the first year as zero.But, what do I enter the Max marks as? I already have been told that Max marks cannot be entered as zero, but since there was no exam after the 1st year, there is no Max Marks that I can provide!!
The Max Marks for Part I (2nd year) was 400 and for Part II was also 400 (3rd year) --- total Max Marks for graduation was 800. There is no Max Marks for 1st year.

I have already emailed and called them a number of times but the answers that I received have not addressed my problem.

Could someone please provide me with a solution to this problem or with the phone number/email id of someone who can provide me with a solution to this?

I am feeling desperate and helpless ... would I not be able to sit for the TISS entrance just because of this strange application system? Please, please tell me that somebody else has also encountered this problem and knows how to solve this!!!