please help me out as soon as possible.

*guys i am still watin for a reply as i said,i had been to a carrer fair and there i meet a representative of cardiff university,and as i spoke to him he told me he could give me addmission to his unversity for doing mba,and this cardiff universit…

guys i am still watin for a reply as i said,i had been to a carrer fair and there i meet a representative of cardiff university,and as i spoke to him he told me he could give me addmission to his unversity for doing mba,and this cardiff university admit students who dont have any work experience at all,and as i do not have any work experience i am planning to take addmission in to it,so please can anyone advice me upon my planning,as it is going to be an important step in my life.
give me detail information on what is this Msc in Finance as many unversities were advining me to do this course,they were saying that it will be better than mba and nore rewarding to.

hi guys,
i have no idea about this thing but really keen to know if anybody can post some gyan on that..let's keep watching this thread...best of luck

post your question on -> http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/fall-2006-gang-25009008

or

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/univ-of-cardiff-or-univ-of-robert-gordan-25008932

hopefully you'll get more replies on these threads

guys i am still watin for a reply as i said,i had been to a carrer fair and there i meet a representative of cardiff university,and as i spoke to him he told me he could give me addmission to his unversity for doing mba,and this cardiff university admit students who dont have any work experience at all,and as i do not have any work experience i am planning to take addmission in to it,so please can anyone advice me upon my planning,as it is going to be an important step in my life.
give me detail information on what is this Msc in Finance as many unversities were advining me to do this course,they were saying that it will be better than mba and nore rewarding to.

I am doing my MBA at cardiff currently.

Anyone can call me at +44 7875490333

Cardiff is a Ok Ok college. it best suits for freshers. if you got more than 18 months work-ex look in a different University. its best otherwise. Its sexy being here.

If you look for staying back for work then US & Australia are best choices as you tend to get easy jobs. Uk is very tough to get work premit.

Uk is overall a FUNNY country.... Inflated Prices in all areas.

Mituag's reply
-----"-------

Dont see a need for this thread.