Please guide..

Profile- Working in Software Testing since last 1.5 years. B.tech (CS)-73%XII-83%X-78%Category-General1) I am thinking of starting my CAT 2013 preparation now, I am planning to prepare through Ravi Handa’s online course. Also I will jo…

Profile-

Working in Software Testing since last 1.5 years.

B.tech (CS)-73%

XII-83%

X-78%

Category-General

1) I am thinking of starting my CAT 2013 preparation now, I am planning to prepare through Ravi Handa's online course. Also I will join TIME test series. I do not have a very sharp aptitude as of now and not too much vocab...an average. Please tell if CAT 2013 can be cracked with a very good percentile with my stated approach.

2) Also , please tell the in addition to Ravi Handa's cooaching for Quant and DI and LR, what should be the best to follow for scoring good in the verbal section?

I am looking for around 10 answers so as to decide the best one , please guys help me to decide the best as I have very less time to prepare and experiment with my study (regular job hours ). Reply soon.

Thanks,

CET is back again,Can someone help with the syllabus in detail and books to refer?thanks in anticipation!

hi friends , i need some advice from you guys , from many days these questions are killing me please give me some advice ,I have 4.7 exp in software industry with good pay,

1) if i do MBA in IIM's or Top B-Schools on the basis of CAT exam is that helpful ?

2) or is it useful if i do MBA in ISB based on GMAT exam ?

and another common question

3) Between regular MBA or Executive MBA, which one is better according to my profile ?sorry for asking these many questions ,

but i am not getting answers for these questions from anywhere, Please give me some suggestion Thank you in advance 😁😁😁

hey guys ,

please help me out ,
i am in a very confused state right now , as i am in my final year of college
and i have just appeared for MAT dec 13' only .
and have scored 87 percentile .
so i am so confused as to which college to get into or should i wait for a year and perform well in other exams as well like CAT , etc (no guarantee of that though )