Please Evaluate my Performance

Hi, I am giving GMAT in august’07. I am preparing regularly but my accuracy is not increasing much spply in verbal. Overall my performance is as I give 20 set questions for all the section of GMAT test everyday. Section Correct Total …

Hi,

I am giving GMAT in august'07. I am preparing regularly but my accuracy is not increasing much spply in verbal. Overall my performance is as

I give 20 set questions for all the section of GMAT test everyday.
Section Correct Total
CR 15 20 (LSAT 1000 CRs.)
RC 14 20( 1000 RCS)
SC 14-15 20 (1000 SCs)
PS 20 20 (1000 PS)
DS 19-20 20 (1000 DS)
I have completed CRs,RC of O.G but they seem to be easier then the 1000 RCs,SCs. LSAT questions seems to be more difficult. Since I have got 1 month,please tell me a suitable approach to increase my Verbal score.

I urge people to contribute their valuable inputs. I am not able to conentrate on my preparation as these scores are really disheartning.

Please suggest.
Thanks in advance,

Naive??:

Hi,

I am not able to conentrate on my preparation as these scores are really disheartning.

Naive??:

who the hell in this world says tht these are disheartening scores.
man ,u r already chasing 51 in quant and with abt 80% accuracy in verbal ,u should somewhr near the 40 mark.

tht makes it a comfortable 740+.
and with a month to go u can easily improve ur accuracy...

i ll suggest better start giving some full length tests(CATS) .they will give u a better picture.

simply, dont lose heart....keep working hard..
u cant reach the top without starting from the bottom......

Hi All,
I am only half way through my preparation for GMAT..
Please tell me what time the admissions open for most of the B-Schools..By how much can I delay taking the test so that I have sufficient time for applying to the B-Schools?
I am planning to apply for S.P. Jain, NUS, Asian Institute of Mgmt, IIFT, Great Lakes and Nanyang Business School..

Is it essential to do Kaplan after finishing Official Guide? I am not sure if I will have sufficient time..PLEASE HELP..