Planning To Study MBA in UK(Requirements)

Hi Guys and girls of the forum i am a MBA from a university having a least consideration and so planning to do an MBA in from Uk as the duration is less and i am having an Experience in a garments retailing division prior to my MBA if you …

Hi

Guys and girls of the forum i am a MBA from a university having a least consideration and so planning to do an MBA in from Uk as the duration is less and i am having an Experience in a garments retailing division prior to my MBA if you can advice for my
career it will be great for me.

Kiran kumar

Hi

Guys and girls of the forum i am a MBA from a university having a least consideration and so planning to do an MBA in from Uk as the duration is less and i am having an Experience in a garments retailing division prior to my MBA if you can advice for my
career it will be great for me.

Kiran kumar

Not sure whether it is a good idea to go for a second MBA.... (thats another debate altogether...).... just wondering why a particular choice of ONLY UK?

With your retailing experience, take a look at www.spjaindubai.org. They have a Retail Management as a specialized course. The prgram will allow you to spend six months in Singapore and six months in Dubai. There is also a thread going on our forum, where current SPJ students help out with queries....just check that out....

edited : This is the thread on SPJ Dubai.

Ketan