Hi Folks, Please find the details of my questions below. I kindly request you to let me know the answers please. 1. Which program should I choose as my major, since I am interested in getting a job in consulting companies like Bain, Booz, and…
Please find the details of my questions below. I kindly request you to let me know the answers please.
1. Which program should I choose as my major, since I am interested in getting a job in consulting companies like Bain, Booz, and Mc Kinsey etc...? It might be a technological consulting or a management consulting, strategic so and so.
2. How do I choose a college where I get a job through campus or alumni network-make sure the placement facility is available?
3. I need to have an internship program after my first year- Which college helps me in that?
4. I need to know the costs below that would be incurred.
a. Tuition fees - 2 years
b. Any other fees towards college(Insurance, Alumni etc)
c. Accommodation-2 years(Considering staying off campus)
d. Food-2 years(Considering that I dont know how to cook)
e. Transport(Considering that I am staying away from college)
f. Recreation(Considering that I would occasionally go out-once in a month)
5. Consider I would get 600 and above in GMAT, yet to take. Is TOEFL also required as I did my UG in English speaking and teaching college
6. I have an engineering degree in IT
7. My academic performance throughout the year (10th,12th and UG)was 80 percent and above
8. I have 6 years of work experience now in IT and ITES (BPO industry)
9. Currently into Oracle ERP field working as a technical consultant and leading a project
10. I am from India, considering zero financial aid in my case, what could be the maximum amount I will get either from Indian banks or from foreign institutions, scholars or sponsorships etc
11.What month teh program starts, is it possible to work and prepare for GMAT?
12. My aspiration is to do an MBA in US, which helps me in making good network during the program. Get a high paying job and earn for a while and then start up a new company with the help of good contacts.
Kinldy let me know, if I have posted in a wrong category of forum, as i am new and willing to learn, kindly reply back where should I post to get the details I required, since the forum instructions told me that we need to wait a while to get the reply...waiting to hear from you...