Planning for MBA in UK....inputs plz

Hi All, :: : I have 2 years work exp as software engg. Now want to do my MBA. I want complt it in one year. Hence taking GMAT and planning for ISB and SP Jain GMBA. Now, i want u r valuable inputs on MBA in UK… 1 : placement…

Hi All,:

I have 2 years work exp as software engg.
Now want to do my MBA.
I want complt it in one year.
Hence taking GMAT and planning for ISB and SP Jain GMBA.

Now, i want u r valuable inputs on MBA in UK..

1 : placements
2 : list of gud universities basically offering one year MBA
3 : Jan/Feb intake

and anyother inputs....plz

Boss Boss,

Best way to find that would be to go thru many threads that have been discussed over the past few months. You will even get to meet current students and alumni and their opinions on many issues that were raised.

i tried searching for UK ,MBA in UK ,etc using search tool...but dint find any result,hence posted the thread...

anyways thnx....i will try to go thru all

Can some one throw light on this thread?

and plz understand its quite diff to go tthru allll the threads...

plz some one reply or gimme the thread name...

Thanks

Can some one throw light on this thread?

and plz understand its quite diff to go tthru allll the threads...

plz some one reply or gimme the thread name...

Thanks

I quite understand that its really difficult to go through the threads. ( and hence search option ).... boss boss.. research is the key to your goal... i suggest spend some time on net as what exactly u r looking... for... go to google... / topmba.com / FT / Eiu mba / ( to give you a perspective of the top programs ) search for the top mba programs... in the region of ur interest .. then go the websites of the schools..speak to people.. alumni...etc.. and then take it forward....

and anyother inputs....plz

Quick answers to the 3 queries:
Improving dramatically in the last few years, specially consulting and I-banking. Also the rest of the regular Industry positions.

If your list is restricted to the UK, Cambridge/Oxford/Cranfield would be good to look at. A lot of options if you increase the scope to Europe.

Not sure if any of the good UK schools start in Jan. INSEAD has two starting sessions for both France/Singapore campuses.

But 2 years experience might be a challenge for 1 year programmes.
Hallo Guys,
Thiss Piyush from India planning for an MBA from UK but I am kind of confused about which universities are worth trying for. I am not planning for GMAT but will be giving my IELTS. Also I have a work-ex of 3.5 years in pharma sector. Kindly suggest me some university which will be good for me, without asking the GMAT score. And how will it be when Ill return India? Will it hold the same value in India too?
And which places better for an MBA UK or Singapore.
Thanks.