Placement scenarios in US/UK B Schools

Hi everyone I am a bit concerned with the placements in US and UK B-Schools. I am applying to the following B schools and want to know if anyone out here has any information on their placement records (how easy it is to get a job after gradua…

Hi everyone

I am a bit concerned with the placements in US and UK B-Schools. I am applying to the following B schools and want to know if anyone out here has any information on their placement records (how easy it is to get a job after graduating, do companies come to recruit on campus etc).

1. Kellog's
  2. Dartmouth
  3. Duke
  4. UC Berkeley (Haas)
  5. UCLA (Anderson)
  6. Carnegie Mellon (Tepper)
  7. Ross
  8. Darden
  9. UC Davis
  10. Oxbridge
  11. LBS

I will give a short background too:
Worked for almost 5 years in the software industry (product quality assurance), top ratings in appraisals every year, currently heading team of 4 who control product releases, soon to move to a team for maintenance (leading the team there too), good rapport with program managers etc (can get reference from good upper management people), active in terms of extra curricular (have won 2 net awards for amateur photography), involved in social service intermittently. I want to move to product management once my MBA dreams come through.

So do let me know if my choice of schools can lead to bagging a good job post mba and are they also respected in India? I will be quitting my current job to pursue mba dreams, and will need loans and assistantship, so job is the main important thing here