placement in JIMS rohini

hi can anyone tell me the kinda placements at jims rohini ? on their website it says lowest is 2.3 highest 4.5 average -2.6 is this true or wat ?

hi
can anyone tell me the kinda placements at jims rohini ? on their website it says
lowest is 2.3
highest 4.5
average -2.6

is this true or wat ?

guys help me plzzzzzzzzz its very very imp

just now my bro has told me that he is getting mba at jims kalkaji and not rohini . kalkaji is inder guru gobing singh indrapastha university . can anyone tell me the placement scene here ?

i am a student of jims rohini(bba- hisar univ.)
Jims is on the verge of expansion, it has added another campus in rohini itself for amritsar and hisar univ and another one in vikaspuri. Although i appreciate the infrastucture and faculty for undergraduate courses as compared to other institutes(DU is faaaar behind) im skeptical about its sucess with respect to postgraduate courses.

My advice would be not to join jims at all n prepare for cat 06( or 07) n make it to some better colleges.

p.s- even jims kalkaji has hisar univ. courses.
i am a student of jims rohini(bba- hisar univ.)
Jims is on the verge of expansion, it has added another campus in rohini itself for amritsar and hisar univ and another one in vikaspuri. Although i appreciate the infrastucture and faculty for undergraduate courses as compared to other institutes(DU is faaaar behind) im skeptical about its sucess with respect to postgraduate courses.

My advice would be not to join jims at all n prepare for cat 06( or 07) n make it to some better colleges.

p.s- even jims kalkaji has hisar univ. courses.

thr is lot of diff b/w sec-3 jims & sec-5 jims ....its like west & east , i am also pass out from sec3 jims
hi
can anyone tell me the kinda placements at jims rohini ? on their website it says
lowest is 2.3
highest 4.5
average -2.6

is this true or wat ?

Placement in JIMS is a very stable & consistent process. We are having more than 95% placement from last so many years (even during recession). Last year nearly 126 companies visited the campus for the placements. One of those top recruiters were TCS, Grail Research, Ultratech Cements Ltd., OBC, BOB, etc. For further details, go to link (provide placement link) Last year, the average placement took place at 5 lac per annum. Maximum 12 lakh and min 3.9 lakh per annum.

guys dnt get befooled hearing the placement scenario...placements are very miserable..daksh wich is the bpo of ibm recruits similarly many companies come here 4 bpo only. do u want to go into bpo after paying 5.20 lakh fees + acoomodation. if yes than u r welcome. i am a student in jims rohini. my advise to you is try cat again but dnt come here or ndim isbm, appeejay,niilm asia pacific etc. see how they calculate avg package Supoz 1 got 2lakh and 1 got 6 lakh so (2+6)/2=4 the avg package comes to be 4 lakh. maximum package a company offer in jims is is 7 lakh just for 1-2 students. the avg package is around 3- 3.5. means 18-20 thousand in hand. this much package an engineer get in campus placements. i regret the day i thought of joining here. now its upto u. bcz u have to spend parents hard earned money or loan some will go for. grail research and infosys has blaclkisted jims rohini..now its upto u..think twice.for any other querry u can mail me at [email protected]

how is ITS ghaziabad?

@eeestudent

hican anyone tell me the kinda placements at jims rohini ? on their website it sayslowest is 2.3highest 4.5average -2.6 is this true or wat ?

The placement in JIMS Rohini is good. One of my senior got a package of 7 lac in Kotak Mahindra. Companies are coming in good numbers for Marketing, Finance and HR, etc. Other than placement look for other factors too, before deciding. This link may help

Good luck👍

@nick00789

guys dnt get befooled hearing the placement scenario...placements are very miserable..daksh wich is the bpo of ibm recruits similarly many companies come here 4 bpo only. do u want to go into bpo after paying 5.20 lakh fees + acoomodation. if yes than u r welcome. i am a student in jims rohini. my advise to you is try cat again but dnt come here or ndim isbm, appeejay,niilm asia pacific etc. see how they calculate avg package Supoz 1 got 2lakh and 1 got 6 lakh so (2+6)/2=4 the avg package comes to be 4 lakh. maximum package a company offer in jims is is 7 lakh just for 1-2 students. the avg package is around 3- 3.5. means 18-20 thousand in hand. this much package an engineer get in campus placements. i regret the day i thought of joining here. now its upto u. bcz u have to spend parents hard earned money or loan some will go for. grail research and infosys has blaclkisted jims rohini..now its upto u..think twice.for any other querry u can mail me at [email protected]

I think u should check with the statistics again. Its nothing like that. The placement in JIMS Rohini is good.

😁😁.DOMINOS PIZZA opens 600 stores in DELHI........SO IT HAS EMERGED OUT A GREAT OPPRTUNITY FOR THE RETAIL STUDENTS .

CONGRATULATION TO OUR SENIOR MR TISHAL who succesfully got placed at madura fashion and lifestyle in one of the FAMOUS brand LOUIS PHILLIPE.😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁👍👍👍👍

Retail Management prepares you for a career in the Retail Sector. Get prepared to get one of the many jobs to be created by Foreign Direct Investment in Retail. The course is certified by the Retailers Association of India (RAI).

Retail Industry, one of the fastest changing and vibrant industries in the world, has contributed to the economic growth of many countries.lookround