Pics from IIM K

Hi ppl, Long time since I posted on the forum. Actually, my comp ain’t reached K yet. But hey, we r having a wonderful time here - a cool mix of acads n extra curriculars. I have put some pics of our stay at K on the web. You can access them …

Hi ppl,

Long time since I posted on the forum. Actually, my comp ain't reached K yet. But hey, we r having a wonderful time here - a cool mix of acads n extra curriculars. I have put some pics of our stay at K on the web. You can access them from the following URL: http://community.webshots.com/user/almoraboy
For best viewing, use the "View Full Size" option 😁 😁 😁

Do tell me how you found them.
Ciao,
Changez the Mongol

Ciao,
Changez the Mongol

😞 😞 Site is blocked.. Cant we have a couple of them uploaded on PG itself!!

Simba

hey changez,
the pics r really cooooool man!!! :wink:
by the way, plz include some tips for ppl preparing for CAT 2004
have a gr8 time there!!!!!
bye

Ciao,
Changez the Mongol

Simba

hey, i think i pressed the report button accidentally instead of "quote". sorry about that.
i am able to access the site from here. try again. 😁
Ciao,
Changez the Mongol

Simba

hey, i think i pressed the report button accidentally instead of "quote". sorry about that.
i am able to access the site from here. try again. :D

Reliance Blocks all imp sites... (impish & important )

flower's birthday party at K

here is a pic of the view from my room...(i have actually altered it to fit 3 pics in one )

Pic of saturday night bash.....

hey changez, theese were the pics of the party, or the pics of two "friends" of urs ?

theking Says
hey changez, theese were the pics of the party, or the pics of two "friends" of urs ?

pics of the party dude

Hey mods, i seem to have posted the same pic twics....please remove one of em.

Hi all,
A delegation from Pakistan is visiting our campus. We had a wonderful welcome for them yesterday night with. Sandy was in full swing. I am posting some pics that I took yesterday night. For more details on their trip, visit: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/815774.cms

Ambar had come to pay a visit to our hostel 😁 😁
It was our first face-to-face encounter with a Paki, and trust me, it was wonderful . There were lotsa things which we did not know or had misconceptions about. We were expecting burka clad gals but it turned out that they can match us in having fun. And they study 180 subjects in their graduation... :shock: :shock: :shock:
And she (Amber Rahman) had studies C/C++, done binomial, probability distributions, read Kotler, studied south indian history :shock: :shock: :shock: ... and all this while graduating in Economics.
We had a chat till 3:30 in the morning n then had to hit the sack, otherwise we would have had missed the morning class 😁 😁 😁
Here r some pics....

I took this pic, that is why it is coming out so clear

I did not take this pic, so it did not come out to be so clear.... 😞 😞 😞

Improving bilateral relations, initiating Confidence Building Measures (CBMs), diffusing international tensions, enhancing future economic cooperations....... (Move aside Musharraf, Vajpayee, Manmohan, Sonia, et all.... we guys do a better job than you chaps)

hey .......yaar
chad tu pics nu...asi tenu REAL wich dekhaenge ......
tu PICS naal kuch TIPS vi post kar de;-)
asi IIM-K wich hi aa jaange

Ciao,
Changez the Mongol

Simba

Nopes...It's working!

Hi,
changezkhan can't c d pics buddy!!!

set a diff format or post gn.........really wanna c sandipan n all other guys der................

serene

Log in and then check the pics. If u can't log in, then u can't check the pics :-))