PhD management

Hi everybody I am an MBA student in Jamia millia islamia.I aspire to do Phd in management from a reputed institute like IIM,IIT,MDI etc…can anyone please help me out and guide me regarding the same like what exam will i need to write,work …

Hi everybody

I am an MBA student in Jamia millia islamia.I aspire to do Phd in management from a reputed institute like IIM,IIT,MDI etc...can anyone please help me out and guide me regarding the same like what exam will i need to write,work experience required and other factors important to get into Phd in a good management institute.

Thanks in advance.

please help

You can target PhD at IIt Roorkee, it is an IIT with least ompetition

is there a provision for part time Phd or Phd via external registration in IIMs?

I am doing MBA in systems from heritage institute of technology and I want to do PhD in management. So can anybody let me know how do I prepare for it and what are the ex needs to be attempted and along with that specifically colleges from kolkata

Hello all,
FPM is designed to train the best and brightest scholars to excel in today €™s highly competitive academic environment. Unparalleled opportunity to learn and receive guidance from leading academicians from world-class universities. Preparing students for faculty positions in top business schools. This programme is being offered in six areas of specialization: Accounting, Financial Economics, Marketing, Operations Management, Organisational Behaviour and Strategy.
The admissions to the Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) at ISB is now open till January 24, 2013.
You can ask any of your queries through this forum and we shall be glad to answer it. To know more about the programme and request for brochure, please visithttp://www.isb.edu/fpm/www.isb.edu/fpm/
You may also like to refer to the FAQs section here:
http://www.isb.edu/fpm/FAQS.htmlwww.isb.edu/fpm/FAQS.html
We would also like to share with you that this ID is being managed by the current FPM students as well as the ISB Admissions Team for FPM.

I have 15 months of workex, is it a good decision to go for an internship in a management college and quit job for getting fpm next year.

Following are my details:
10: 87

12: 68

B.E. (Mechanical) : 7.73/10 (Tier 1 College)

CAT: 93%ile (could be improved)

Workex 15 months in Stress Analysis.

Lots of Technical Projects, won award for a project.

Analytical brain, Interested in Research, no clearity of which subject to choose.