PHD in FMS

HI all, I m a serious guy :nono: havin 5 years of job experience in core sector. Just got a call from FMS for doctoral programme. can anybody suggest how much value this programme will add to my career? I have no problem in switching career…

HI all,

I m a serious guy :nono: havin 5 years of job experience in core sector. Just got a call from FMS for doctoral programme. can anybody suggest how much value this programme will add to my career? I have no problem in switching career path. HOw good the programme is?

HI all,

I m a serious guy :nono: havin 5 years of job experience in core sector. Just got a call from FMS for doctoral programme. can anybody suggest how much value this programme will add to my career? I have no problem in switching career path. HOw good the programme is?

It is a Great Institute and PhD from FMS will hold gr8 value in ur life and career. 😃 :)

Can u tell me wat is the duration of the course and cn i pursue it along with a job?

Hi. Can you please tell me what your percentile in CAT was, at which you got Phd call ?

Thanks
Mrityunjaya

@pinku_perky

It is a Great Institute and PhD from FMS will hold gr8 value in ur life and career. 😃 Can u tell me wat is the duration of the course and cn i pursue it along with a job?

It is a full time program, it cannot be pursued along with a job