Pharmaceutical management

can anyone help me with the s.o.p for pharmaceutical management at nmims…???

can anyone help me with the s.o.p for pharmaceutical management at nmims..???

My friend is pursuing her Pharmacology from GLA Mathura. I came to know about several programs being launched by the university to enhance the knowledge of the students. Renowned guests from across the country and sometimes world visit the university. In this series a conference on New Horizons In Pharmacy was organized by the Indian Pharmacological Society North Zone in the university. This is really a great way to enhance the working knowledge of the students.

GLA University Mathura comprises of many departments, each department has its own significance and is unique in its own way. Talking about the Institute of Pharmaceutical Research,it is a very well known department of the university. This department is said to be the heart of the university campus. There is a medicinal garden in the institute which is beneficial in imparting practical knowledge to the students. Both undergraduate and post graduate courses in Pharmaceutical science is available in the University. The dynamic and well qualified faculty members of the department helps the students in imparting their knowledge.Several chains of guest lectures and industrial visits are also organized by the depatment. The recent industrial visit was at MDC Pharmaceuticals at Baddi (H.P.) by the students of B.Pharm.

It was an honorable moment for GLA University when two of its students got remarkable rank in the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test, 2014. Ankita Sharma and Awadh Kishore of Department of Pharmacy GLA University have won this honor with their hard work and remarkable guidance of their teachers. Their hard work has not only made the university proud but has also set an inspirational example for other students.