PH queries and Discussion for CAT 2016

To serve CAT 2016 students with any queries regarding admission in MBA colleges

Welcome! This page is for PH candidates who r future CAT aspirants... Do not hesitate in asking any question or queries regarding CAT, MBA admissions or ur future career..we have guyz from almost every b-school with good knowledge and will be happy to help u😊

Hello friends, the fb page with similar cause has been created. Link is:

https://www.facebook.com/phQnDcat/

Hi friends please help me out. Am non engineer PH/DA  female. Do I have any chance at IIMs if I have 98+ in CAT?? 

X : 90%

XII : Arts 88%

BA : Where I messed up. M from.  Calcutta Uni an extremely low scoring uni. So undergrad GPA in History  was less than 60%  :(. Work expe 1 year at a good publishing house. Any chance for me? Please help

Has anyone solved 2016 mock test on iimcat?  I need the solutions with detailed explainations uregently

Hello Friends, A doubt. In the mock test provided in CAT official Website...I noted only 5 non-MCQ questions were asked and also noted that 10 questions from Geometry was asked.....Will the number of questions asked from a particular chapter in the MOCK CAT will be same for Real CAT(CONSIDERING LAST YEAR TREND)?

Hey exactly what type of work ex. is considered by IIMs? If anyone has ex like teaching, publishing, editing, hr etc (anything not sales IT or finance) will it be considered as work ex? 

how well is placement scenario for PH candidates in IIM and FMS, I saw some articles that few PH candidates were left unplaced due to their physical challenges , it would very difficult to go through such kind of scenario after paying hefty fees , Please help me understand regarding this issue?

Can anyone if possible upload a CAT 2016 Spreadsheet on PH Category? The SC/ST have already prepared such a spreadsheet and uploaded it in the SC/ST forum of Pagalguy....

i m selected for the wat/gd/pi for iim Khozikode,indore and shillong.....i want to know some tips about facing the interview and what type of question will they ask.......

I have not been able to attach my pwd certificate to Lucknow form even though its size is only of 20kb , anybody else facing the same problem?

Not an enquiry, all my fellow PH MBA aspirants who have received interview calls from IIMs all the best. May you rock the interview!

Update this tracker

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jEhEWLTa4h1raJ7QwlbxjH0XNRtC0Gi_x4ZwBy2a780/edit#gid=903336303

I am a 60% pwd with a call from FMS but my percentile is very low just 6.98.do i have any chance, my exp is 29 months as computer operator and got many extra curricular credits before my accident. Do i have any chance, plz suggest