Pgpmax 2011

I am starting this thread to invite all PGPMAX aspirants who have applied this year in PGPMAX R1 and R2. Can we all please come together and share our profiles and interview experience(R1). I am from IT with 13.5 years of exp working in …

I am starting this thread to invite all PGPMAX aspirants who have applied this year in PGPMAX R1 and R2.

Can we all please come together and share our profiles and interview experience(R1).

I am from IT with 13.5 years of exp working in a reputed MNC. I have applied in R1.

Anybody else from R1?

Thanks

I also applied for PGPMax in R1. I have around 18 years experience in IT. yOU attended interview in Mumbai or otherlocation. I attended interview on 10th Dec. When was yours because I did not met you during that date.

Hi
Thanks for your reply. Could you please share your interview exp and questions asked in detail. I did not get interview call and my application status is waitlisted for interview.

Do you have any idea how many people got interview call and what was their profile?

Thanks!

I've submitted my application on Dec 31st in R2 after deliberating a lot.
I've 11 yrs of experience in IT.

hisam26, Aadipgpmax2011
Any idea on how competitive the admissions would be based on any information you may have or from the interview experience.

What are the other EMBA programs that you are considering as alternatives?

I've submitted my application on Dec 31st in R2 after deliberating a lot.
I've 11 yrs of experience in IT.

hisam26, Aadipgpmax2011
Any idea on how competitive the admissions would be based on any information you may have or from the interview experience.

What are the other EMBA programs that you are considering as alternatives?

Hi ProjectMBA,

Did you get any updates from ISB on application status? I submitted my application in R2 on Dec 29th. I got an email in a few days that the application is complete and I will be advised of next steps. But I haven't heard from them since then. Did you get any updates for interview dates?

Thanks!
I am starting this thread to invite all PGPMAX aspirants who have applied this year in PGPMAX R1 and R2.

Can we all please come together and share our profiles and interview experience(R1).

I am from IT with 13.5 years of exp working in a reputed MNC. I have applied in R1.

Anybody else from R1?

Thanks

Hi Aadipgpmax2011,

Thanks for starting this thread. I have applied in R2. Do you have any info on interview schedule?

I have 13 years of exp in IT consulting working for a large MNC.

Thanks.

hi,
I got a reject email from ISB on 29th Jan stating that interview shortlist has been prepared.
I guess you should hear from them directly if shortlisted for interview, may be in series of rounds.
No news could be good news, just hang in there.

All the best