PGPEx-VLMP 2010-11 Batch

Hello, This forum is for all those who wish to interact for getting admitted in to PGPEx-VLM program @ IIMC for 2010-11 Batch. It is also very obviously for those who are currently enrolled in this program or have graduated and are willing to le…

Hello,
This forum is for all those who wish to interact for getting admitted in to PGPEx-VLM program @ IIMC for 2010-11 Batch. It is also very obviously for those who are currently enrolled in this program or have graduated and are willing to lend a helping hand and words of wisdom.

This is a fairly new program and 2010-11 will be the 4th batch. I myself am very interested in this program and would like to find puys with similar interests.
For the starters, the application forms and brochure are out with key dates for application and the program.
Please post here, introduce yourself and let's get started.

My brief introduction- I have been in automotive domain for last 9 years and have been in the US.

Hope to see your replies.
All the best.

Saurabh

Hello friends

I am also an active aspirant for this wondeful pgm designed for CORE SECTOR people.

Come and Post your thoughts on this thread

SIKA

Hi saurag1 and sika,
I came to know about this program today itself through a newspaper.After going htrough the FAQ's section at IIMC site the program seems to appease me a lot.I also dont have much clue about that.
The last date for form submission is 23 Dec-09.
However I am looking for a team at PG plateform to prepare for the test and subsequent Interview.
I also request the exiting students of the program to lend a helping Hand.

Deare guy with guts

pl mail at [email protected] to share thoughts

Hello,I have been shortlisted for the admission test and interview for the IIMC-PGPEX-VLMP 2010 batch. Need some info about the admission test and the interview. My profile is as follows:1. GMAT 650; Age 29; Work Ex 7, BE (Chemical) Hons with Scholarship2. First 2 Yrs in chemical & manufacturing3. 5 Years in Ranbaxy R&D; 3 Patents, R&D; Awards etc4. Co-curricular is good5. No direct international exposureWill really appreciate a few comments, some info regarding the admission process. Thanks