Join the discussion on PGPEX VLM 2020-2021 Admission for Batch 14 and Get the details about the PGPEX VLM, Admission Process, Eligibility, Fees, placements and cut off.
PGPEX VLM @ IIMC, IITK, and IITM
Post Graduate Program for Executives for Visionary Leadership in Manufacturing, i.e. PGPEX VLM is a conducted jointly by three premier educational institutes of India, i.e. IIT Kanpur, IIM Calcutta, and IIT Madras. The course has been designed by these institutes in close consultation with the industry, government of India, and various industrial bodies. Each institute trains the student in its speciality in management.
1. Brief Introduction about the course
PGPEX VLM is a full-time one-year residential program which aims to cater to the present-day demand for techno-managerial leaders who have the potential to shape the neo-industrial revolution. The course curriculum has been designed to enable future leaders with skills required to survive in rapidly changing technological landscape.
• Applicant must have completed an undergraduate degree in Engineering from a recognized university or deemed university with a “pass” result and minimum 60% marks.
• Applicants must have a work experience of minimum 4.5 years and a maximum of 10 years.
3. Selection Process
• Applicants must fill the online application form on the official website of IIT Kanpur
• Application fee of Rs. 3,500 to be paid by all applicants in favour of IIT Kanpur.
• Applicants will be shortlisted based on their work experience, academic records, and performance in the aptitude test and personal interview conducted by the faculty of all three institutes.
4. Application Start and End date
• The application process starts from – First week of October
• The application process ends on – 4th November 2019
5. Exam accepted for Course
• Written test conducted by IIT Kanpur.
6. Placements Report for the Class of 2018
• Highest Package – 44.6 Lakhs per annum
• Average Package – 18.4 Lakhs per annum
7. Scholarship offered by the College
No scholarships are available. Financial assistance is available in the form of loans from select banks.