PGPEX VLM 2019-20 Admissions

This is the official forum for discussion regarding admissions for PGPEX VLM 13th Batch.

Any one help us about the engineering aptitude , becuase what i heard only fundamental engineering question will come  but from which topics?

anyone having idea about tests? 

Do I need to submit SOP for the online application?

Hi, Can anyone pls clear my doubts.

1. What I have to write in the GMAT section if I didn't undertake any such exams?

2. Is there any word limit for the activity description section?

3. Can I include my one-year full-time Post Graduate Diploma Course in Thermal Power plant Engineering in the additional qualifications section?

4. Can I include my referee personal Gmail Id instead of his official ID in the referee section?

5. If my salary slip doesn't have a DA section but has other allowances like conveyance, Medical, Project allowance etc, what I have to enter in that DA column.

Sorry for the lengthy msg.

Thanks in advance.

Ranjit.

Anybody Submited the form

Hey Champs ! hope your application process is at peak ! Also, hope that you are almost done with your exam preps ! PM me if you are stuck up in any dilemma   

Hello everyone ! I have no idea regarding the type of questions that will be asked in the aptitude test. Kindly suggest some preparation sources. 

The uploaded mark sheets images are not showing (but my passport size photograph is showing) even though I have saved it. Only the filename of mark sheet is showing. 

(The uploaded mark sheet image sizes are around 500KB). What to do?

If work experience is more than 10 years ,do they consider them for selection of course or not???

@adcom ---- please put some light on the syllabus for the quant section....does it include 11th and 12th mathematics

@adcom I have put the name and contact details including email id of two referees while submitting the application form. But only one referee has got the link for writing my recommendation. What to do now ?

Today application date is extended till 30th nov, when can we get sample papers?

hi

hello , can we edit the application after submission?

i have submitted apllication on 1 st nov .As I can see the new  deadline is 30 nov . now  And i have scheduled my GMAT on 20 nov will it be possible to edit apllication 

does anyone have any idea about the question pattern in written test? 

I cannot see a link for essays in the tabs available. Is there a requirement of essay like previous years??

As application deadlines extended .Are they going to extend that exam dates also ??...There is very less span between shortlisting n examination date .

I need some help because still now I have a doubt I am eligible or not because I have completed my btech from professional institute "the institute of engineers india "along with my work my cgpa is 7.3 .My total work experience is 6 yrs ,so am I eligible for apply . Please kindly reply .