PGDM IB JIMSROHINI

PGDM-IB is a unique program that blends theories & practices in business, specially designed to nurture managers for the ever increasing demands in domestic as well as international market. It is designed to develop the capabilities and resources of managers in the global economy. It encompasses aspects such as globalisation and the impacts of the global environment on organisations, trade and trade policy, foreign direct investment, strategies of international firms, strategic alliances and exporting, and international management, including cross-cultural and international human resource management. 

Congratulations to Kirti Nayyar and Divneet Singh of PGDM-IB(2015-17) for getting placed in Deloitte 

Kirti Nayyar-PGDM(IB)-2015-17 Batch ,JIMS-Rohini,Placed in Deloitte says

" It gives me complete satisfaction to be a part of an institute  like JIMS,Rohini which is an incredible blend of academics and fun. It is a pleasure to study under the guidance of renowned and experienced faculty which gives us a platform for a successful career. Special thanks to the CRMC department for their support and efforts, that finally I can say I'm placed.

Divneet Singh Bhasin -PGDM(IB)-2015-17 Batch ,JIMS-Rohini,Placed in Deloitte says 

" As a PGDM-IB student at JIMS, Rohini, I feel lucky to be a part of this Institute and was well served with the opportunities and consistent support from the Faculty and CRMC(Placement Cell). Exposure to corporate and various personality grooming activities helped me getting placed in Deloitte. Disciplined and friendly atmoshphere in the college also pushed me to be focus and positive. "