PGDM 2014-2016 batch SP JAIN

Hey puys! does anyone know when the forms for PGDM come out this year?

Hey puys! does anyone know when the forms for PGDM come out this year?

Hi can you tell me what is the minimum GMAT score and minimum profile required for the shortlist?

Hi Puys! any interview calls out yet?

Hi, can anyone explain me the difference between the PGDM and PGPM programme of SPJIMR.

Hi can anyone let me know , which is the best branch of SpJain ??? :-

Operations

Finance

Information Management

Marketing

Hello all.!
Can anyone please state what is meant by a good profile as far as SPJ is concerned?!
Thanks in advance!

After submitting the form & paying the fee(before the final deadline date), are we allowed to go back & change the details in profile section & work experience sections. I know we are allowed to update the scores.

Do we have to send the application by post to sp jain after payment? or just online application is enough?

has any 1 received interview calls?

Hi

There are only three Interview dates to select from (in Jan). Is that it? Or will there be any round of interview for profile call getters in Feb/March?

What is the criteria for getting SP Jain profile based call????I have good academic score of 90+ percentage in 10 and 12. I have 80 in BE and a 1 year of work experience but still dint get a call this year?

Hi guys received a profile based call for admissions 2014. Any one here got them? Let us discuss. 😃 🍻

Hi Puys, I just noticed that the GMAT ID I have entered in the form is not correct. Can it be changed when the window opens to update the scores.

I have received a mail concerning slot booking for interview for my profile-based shortlisting in SPJIMR 2014-2016. While i was trying to book the slot, the drop down menus are not working and it also shows "No slot available". I have called the admission office but they are not picking up. I have also dropped a mail & waiting for the reply. How else should i tackle this problem? Pls suggest.😐

hi are all the profile based calls out?

Minimum %ile in XAT & CAT for score based call? Any idea guys?

while updating gmat score i noticed there are two blanks for total: 1)Total 2)Total score(out of 800)
what is to be filled in blank 1

last time score call ki cutoff kya thi?

Is anyone facing any problems in updating his or her cat score????
It goes blank after I update it.....